Reviews for Shaun of the Dead: Island Getaway
0D Malfoy1 chapter 1 . 5/30
I like this story... sucks that you stop writing it.
ScarecrowMax chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Hope that you continue with this, it's quit funny.
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
UPDATE IT! *lots of exclamation points...* Please update it! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEEEE! It's been five years, actually more, so just freaking do it!
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love the name of the island... lol The prologue is really suspensful and fits perfectly!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
hey keep going this is good i like the idea of Liz having a brother! keep going please?
Kachie chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I'm intrigued! Keep writing! You're a very good writer and I like your new characters and the idea of a change of scenery.

I'm sorry but I have to mention that the name of the island is making me laugh in this fic.
SssYd.snyalXD chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
me likee:]
Crazy Authoress CAT chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Heh... Shaun of the DeadCoupling brilliant! Love it!
Elyon Tama chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Wow I like this fic. Plz continue
HellHouse chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Hi is there any more chapters? Liked your story hope to read more

Hellhouse
dancin fool chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
very interesting. can't wait to read th next chapter. you know your story would make a great second movie so far. just thought i should tell you that
Alexis Winchester chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
Hey, great story. I love the whole Ed thing. You got a great imagination. By the way I got a Shaun of the Dead fanfiction also. I hope you come along and read it also, and please R&R.
lady everest chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
A! love the airport treatment of zombies!
La-La Land Fairy chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
How'd you come up with Island of Lesbos?Don't take it the wrong way,It's funny but what made you think of lesbos?Anyway,it's awsome and write more or else you'll find yourself covered in jello.
Crocodile chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This sounds great and has potential.

Continue as soon as poss.