Reviews for Shukumei Toushuu
Regin chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Whoa... Sesshoumaru's the GUARDIAN?
Axellynne M chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I really loved this story and I do not find it confusing at all, well I hope you updated soon
Zelucius chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I'm really enjoying this, and very excited to see where this might lead.

Please keep on writing!

-Zelucius
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
i love it! But some parts are a tiny bit confusing... :/
Kina13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I really enoyed chapter 2, sorry it took me so long to gewt to it, i still have a lot of catching up to do with my fanfics. I deleted them so i could work on them a bit. I really hope that you continue this story sometime soon! Thanks, Kina.
AJ chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
It starts very well, but are you planning to continue it?
FuzzyPurpleWatermelons chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
YAy! that was evry very good! very descriptive, I loved it! keep up the great work and update soon!

Ja Ne!
Addanc-TSC chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Good
Pegasus Rider chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! _ It's extremly good, I like it a lot! D Please keep writing!
Inu Kaiba chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Love how it's turning out so far, and you write really well for a 14 year old! Update soon! D
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
Your chapter was excellent and I'm sorry I wasn't able to review sooner!Great job and please update soon!
Lady Akina chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Interesting... What does the title mean? Oh yeah! Can Kagome play an instrument? She seems like a flute, or violin like her mom. Or maybe a piano, a soft melody that she can make her own! Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
kunthea chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
interesting start. few typing errors, but still well written. can't wait for more development. good luck.
KB016 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Really liked update soon !