Reviews for Veiled
Suiko Warrior N-Chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
*drools* Shameless Kraine one-shot. *melts contently
Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LOVEED it! You gotta write more of these, k?

-LuE*(Nickname)
My Lovely Yume chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love you o.o You're my hero.

Kraine is one of my favorite pairs, even though it's unpopular. That story was AWESOME. I read it at school and had to suppress the urge to scream "Omg! Kratos! Take her into the inn NOW! You know you wanna!"

A lot of emphasis was put on description through the paragraphs: I have a fetish for that. It takes talent to get a point across using the least amount of dialog.

Whenever you feel the need to get another Kraine fic out of your system, feel free too :D A Splendid job! Keep up the good work!

*favorites and continues fangirl screaming*
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Excellent... I love that pairing...
rika chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
omg that was so awsome!... i need to read it again... and again... and again! yay! XD me happy... and i WILL read it like twenty times... trust me, maybe cuz the guy i like wont kiss me...
FeatherEars chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That gave my tingles! I loved it! :3
LucidRainDrops chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i hear ya. i need to do the same but our microsoft doesnt work. i cry mentally inside.

XD

... not cool.

ya know, at first, when i didnt use it... we had it, but now that i needit to update, IT EXPIRES! that sucks.
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
*speechless* Oh my, that was...I cannot put into words how much I liked this.

Keep up the awesome work, truly.
Professor Sage chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
:: speechless :: Uh.. Dear Martel.. :: claps :: good job! xD yew made me oblivious to my music. Gar to you. xD :: gives cookies :: oh well. Keep up the good work! I love the way you have so much description! - Professor Sage
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hahaha... I'm not a big fan of Kratos/Raine, but I thought I'd return your very generous favor of reviewing... This is interesting, indeed.

You bring up one of the strongest arguments supporting Kratos/Raine in your story: that two adults so mature and reasonable would enjoy each other's company. I can see this working, yes...

I also LOVE the fact that Kratos thinks of her as an adversary. I'm not quite sure that he would really think like this in the game, but when one becomes quite fascinated with something, reason falls away... It also brings a sort of rawness to their relationship. It's nice to see Kratos drop his defenses, as well.

...And drop his defenses, he did! O_O Well, other than feeling as though I had been intruding on a private moment, that last scene was... interesting. Haha. I'm not used to reading this sort of story, but it was nice all the same. _' Good job!
liliduh chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
... Awesome.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
that was alot better then okay. in fact, it was better then okay. alot better XD. loved the story. way cool.
ACT LIKE THIS IS DELETED IT WONT DELETE chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
It was great! Im a total Kraine fan! XD I loved it. Very discriptive. Please update!
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This pairing's still strange to me, but you made it look quite believable _ Personnality-wise, they're a good match, I admit...

This was a good fic, really. I found it kind of funny, how Kratos was always knowingly troubling her and trying to make her lose control _

I like the ambiance you managed to keep through the whole fic, some kind of mystery or something... the title fits well

Soo, good fic ! -
writerauthorguy chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
What I loved about this story the most was the way that you depicted Kratos' obsesion, not as love, but as a sortt of twisted battle. *Sigh* If only I had talent...