Reviews for The Price of Promises Not Kept
Jades son chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
I want to thank everyone who made my mother’s favorite hobby a pleasant one. She enjoyed writing and liked to hear from everyone no matter what they thought of her work. My mother passed away on June 27, 2002 from leukemia, she was 35 years old. She made a lot of friends doing the things she liked and you were all on her mind a lot in the last couple of months. She regretted that she could not finish some of her stories, she wished she had more time and more inspiration to work on them. It’s okay to continue leaving your reviews on her stories, my sisters and I like to read them, it makes us feel like our mother is still here touching others with her words. Thank you all, I wish I knew the names of the one’s who helped her so much, she was very fond of each one of you.
Dragonrider chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
Once again, a really great part, I'm waiting impatiently for the next one. But - I hope you don't mind - I have a point of critism: I just can't imagine anyone having a broken leg acting as cool as Lucas did in this part, no matter how often he has had a broken something - breaking bones hurts like hell and so people react in an according manner...
Arrdwinna chapter 2 . 6/8/2001
great work! i liked the whole hospital scene, um, can't think of much to say, enjoying this peice, keep up the good work and update update update!
K.L chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Great to see another chapter of this. It's coming along nicely. You're doing a great job of showing a different POV, and a more sypmpathic Dr. W. Looking forward to more.
Sammie P chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
MORE! Don't leave is on yet anohter cliff hanger! Hurry and post another part! PLEASE!
Dusk chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Excellent job! Are you going to continue this story? i think you most definately should! And i love the title too! i like how it was all from lawrence's point of view, very creative.
Morrigan chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
I really like your story and would like to see more of it. I especially liked was that you gave Lawrence a real character - in most other stories dealing with this issue Lawrence is shown as a heartless monster. Keep working on this story, I'm sensing a lot of potential here.
jo chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
I like your stories, but they are too few and far between! more soon please!