Reviews for Test Of A Friendship
Victoria Wolf chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
When ya gonna make a Sequel... please?
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
Sequle challenge! Okay never done this before, but here it goes...
When Hercules wakes he is still broken. He needs repairing and The 'protection' on the Acadamy only lasts while they are at the acadamy. The cadets can be killed out side of the walls.
This happens and Strife and Discord get Herc back while he is barely recovered. All with out the knowlage of Ares.
Ares finds out and is the only one who can save Herc.
What will he do? Is he starting to have brotherly feelings toward Herc?
Please accept this challenge thingy. PLEASE! E-mail me when you get this message please. And give me a responce.
Fire's Tempest chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
That was great! The characters depicted well and the plot was awesome all in all. Since you posted it three years ago and haven't updated at all, I won't hold my breath for more. However, I think you should continue writing more stories like this. It was great-to go along with a fun show too. - Keep it up-you're a great writer.

Now...for the Kirby dance to celebrate!

('-') ...*BOOM!* ...oops.
Black Mirror chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
*jumps around and horrifyingly sings:*

Torture torture torture... How I love torture }:)

Well, better keep it up! IT's great

Black Mirror
TA chapter 4 . 2/7/2003
yessss! that was so good

Only thing...what happens next?
JR chapter 4 . 12/1/2002
WRITE MORE DAMN YOU!
Venezuela chapter 4 . 1/17/2002
...my butt is now numb...BUT IT WAS SO TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Rena2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I know you've had lots of people beg you to continue and you aren't inspired anymore. So I'm just gonna be another one if those annoying, imploring people. This story is awesome, very well written and an amazing piece of work. I really really enjoyed it. I really can't say anything about that you don't already know, but your gonna make people really happy someday when you add a sequal! LOL! Anyways, just to say it was awesome and hope for a sequal!
Seryanda chapter 4 . 6/4/2001
This story is great! I would love to see what happens when Hercules wakes up.
Jel chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
ahh! this can't be! no, you must continue it! i order you to write more! wow, this was great! the plot was just greatness...very well thought out! the characters were done perfectly...very realistic. the dialogue was believable; the emotions were perfect to a pat! a continuation or sequel would give you a perfect story, but this is still a terrific story! kudos to you for doing such a good job! take care.
AmajoS chapter 4 . 5/27/2001
Please...please...PLEASE finish this! I'll give you a million trillion dollars! Or...short of that...my eternal gratitude. This story is so good...I wanna know whats gonna happen...will Herc wake up? How's he gonna feel about being rescued? I wanna know!
kelly chapter 4 . 5/9/2001
Why haven't u finished this? I'm captivated! I love Herc and would love to see him helped out by a certain huntress/cranky restaurant manager.
Jamie chapter 4 . 4/6/2001
This is such a great piece of writing! It keeped me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It's great! But where's the rest? I need more more more. :) I really hope you finish this. I need to know Herc is O.K. *grins* Continue writing such fantastic work.

Jamie
Ginger chapter 4 . 3/18/2001
Great story! Please write another one soon!
Ash chapter 4 . 2/23/2001
Great story I really enjoyed reading it all! I just foudn the site and read all the paets at once so I'm only responding to the final one but I really enjoyed it! Keep more stories coming if ya can!