Reviews for Dragonless
wystern chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
After a while of searching, I finally came upon this story of Shining Tears. I'm so happy, yet somehow disappointed at the lack of fanfics for Shining Tears and Shining Wind (I'm thinking of writing one myself, but I'm not sure yet). Anyway Keep up the good work, :)
silent romantic chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
yeah you wrote this years ago, but I just found it, and there's a distinctive lack of ST stories. SO KEEP WRITING! thank you :D
Martin III chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Tip from Writing 101: If you're thinking that whether or not you finish writing a story depends on how many people are interested in your story, (1)you're dead wrong, and (2)you will never finish the story. Entertaining people may be the purpose of writing a story, but the motivation for writing it has to come from within.

This fic is ample proof of that principle. This has been flooded with interested reviews(10 before my placing this one) but we have yet to see a single continuing chapter. Meanwhile, other writers are producing chapter after chapter of works of greater merit than this one, all without a single reviewer. If a reader should stumble upon this, take my advice: when a writer says he needs a certain number of reviews before he continues a story, don't read or review his stuff. Even if he gets a thousand glowing reviews, he's never going to continue that story.

The writing in this piece is excellent. However, the story is overly dramatic, and thoroughly unexplained. Were this tale continued, that might not be a problem, but...
FatesDecision chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I like it...Even though its pretty old now...I hope you pick this fic up again...and finish it for fans like me! xD
Tsuki no Eizo chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Please update. This story seems interesting and I wanna see how it goes. I've been waiting 2 years already.
E.L. Ash chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
A Shining Tears story? This is the first one I've seen, and it's good, please continue it, oh by the way, are the other characters going to make an apearance?
nexusmaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nice, keep going
Macky chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Nice start to the story please continue.
Any-more-cheese chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Please update! I've never played shining tears but I love the characters, they're so cool
Isofonia chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Keep going! Oh God, I loved Shining Tears! Please continue, I really like the opening of this story. It's so captivating and interesting. Xion and Elwyn make a cute couple. My highest compliments to the author! Please continue soon?
Chance O'Neal chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Do not allow yourself to be restricted by the number of reviews or reviewers. If you truly wish to write, you must do so because you want to.

Aside from that, you make good with originality. While I would prefer Elwyn with Keiner (Nobility Purposes), the pairing of Xion (The Fool) and Elwyn (The Obsessive) is not too bad. Pios's descent into depravity was NOT expected, and so I would expect Cupido to make a remark, if he is to arrive.

The removal of the Dragon Rings is interesting, but this is only the start. You should continue with the tale.
Demonic Weasel chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is a good story. I haven't yet gotten around to playing Shining Tears, but I'm enjoying this. I like your writing style. Hope to see more.
Ucchan1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oh wow, a bit melodramatic - but very well written. Good choice of words!

It's nice to see some Shining Tears fanfiction. Elwyn seems out of character, but it's an interesting take on things so far. Please continue, I'm already anxious to see how it will progress.