Reviews for Smile
cookie monster gurl chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Aww, Bakura is such a big softie. This story is cute, but sad as well. Its sad how neglected Anzu is. Update when you can.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I feel so sorry for poor anzu. ;(

Those bullies suck. At least ryou and bakura are being nice too her. And she always has her little brother mokie. Im glad Maliks trying to be nice to her too. I hope he tells his brother Marik off once and for all so he can be friends with her.
Haphazard Snow chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Awesome work! This fic is really nicely written. Keep up the great work!
anon chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
omg update your stories.. they are amazing!

xx
Almondgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I like your story. The drama seemed pretty real to me. I found myself relating to Anzu because sometimes I felt alone too. I hope you write more chapters if you have time. I think you are good at writing stories.
The Mourning Dragon chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
It is really god too good for you to even think of stopping now. Plus I really hate Kiaba and Yami now. Update soon cuz I will be waiting and I dont like waiting for long, anyway keep up the good work.

~Soare~
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
aaaawwwwwww poor anzu! BUT PLEASE update its reallyreallyreally REALLY good!
Lazy Cat 44 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
UPDATE! I love this story!
Katio chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
more more more!
Deep-Sadness chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
plz continue this...love this story
KARIN848 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Oh my gosh you don't know how LONG I have been waiting for you to have this story updated! But I believe it was worth it! Yay! Semi-long chapter! Anyway just PLEASE remember to update it SOON! This was really really really really-well you get the point-really GOOD! Sorry if this is a long review but I am so glad that you updated! Please do it again soon! That is all! Poor Anzu-chan! O.K. now that is all!

-KARIN :3
Princess of the Knight chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Aw, I feel so bad for Anzu. I hope something good happens to her. At least Bakura is being nice to her too now. I really enjoy this. Update soon.

Princess~
Metro Bistro chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Wow! I'm glad you updated already!

I really liked this chapter, even if I didn't have to wait for it for too long. (thank God...I would have gone crazy anticipating what could have happened!)

Poor Anzu :( she's being treated so harshly and it isn't even her fault! Kaiba is really pissing me off. :( When he patted her head I thought there was a ray of hope shining from a huge gray cloud...then she said she saw the maids. I saw the cloud close right back up again.

I didn't get this one part where she's sitting with Bakura and Kaiba goes over to tell her to go play. Is he trying to make her more sociable? Did he see she was having a bad time? Ugh. But it's obvious right? Wouldn't he have tried to talk to her or something?

Then again, he isn't very good at communicating. :\ Care to explain that part to me? Is he trying to be a good stepdad, or is he really just a big ol' faker?

All in all, great chapter. ;) I look forward to your next one!
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
This made me cry... D': Please update again soon. Sweet Bakura.
Metro Bistro chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
It's too bad you haven't updated this in awhile ;) probably means you gave up on it? Hope not! :) Update soon okay?

I really like your story, it's a unique way of taking things! Kept everyone in character too.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »