Reviews for Kohana
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was nice.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow,this was really good,I don't I've read a romance or any story from this type of was like Hikari's inner self was retelling her how she felt & feels throughout her experience with Daisuke,I liked how strongly she was observing & thinking of him,it really gave that feeling of need & love which I really job with this.
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was just so lovely! I normally don't read fics done in the 2nd person, but for this one I don't think it would've worked any other way.
diggix chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
... sorry I think I just had a state of shock of HOW SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME THAT WAS!Seriously,that was like somthing a professional writer would do!
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Ah...very sweet.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A nice one shot. I shal save this
Quixotical chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Dameus chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Been ages since you posted anything and wrote this story, but I have to review. I found this and, as a heterosexual male, just screamed *CUTE* out loud. I am officially ashamed of myself. But your story is still cute and I hope one day you write more in the Digimon Fandom.

On that note I also want to point out you're writing skills in PoV are as close to perfect as I can imagine. I wish I had your talent, I really do.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Even though it has been well over two years since you did this, I had to review. I usually do not read anything this "fluffy" much less review but in this case, i'll make an exception simply because it was that good. Loved how well the story progressed.
beastLi chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
that was excellent
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Just beautiful! I really like the style in which you wrote this. Keep up the great work!
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Most stories with a coupling that's suggested in the series are cliched, n00bish, or both, but this is definitely not. I do wish you would write lemons, though.
Lil Gold Fishie- not signed in chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aww! Pretty!

"Kohana" is also pronounced the same as the Polish word "Kochana," which means "loved one", but only when referring to a girl. Just so you know Coincidence?
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This was so beautiful. Wonderful writing that actually made my heart skip a beat. Definatley nice seeing Hikari noticing Daisuke for a change. ;) Lovely piece.