Reviews for When Harmony Met Spiky
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Brilliant. Being English I especially liked the part where Harmony thought Spike was French.
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That. Was. Awesome.
George chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, that was incredibly funny. ROFLLMAO. Excellent job!

Thanks!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
l...o...freakin...l that was wonderful and hilarious. poor spike, clearly he was not having the best night, leave it to harmony to make it worse.
LacyMonroe chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow I luv the story soo much! Its so good!You capture the characters soo well! If that wa sthe end of the story,thats depressing...I hope you will find iot in your heart...even though its just how they met...to continue because i luv it so much!
Priscilla19 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Right. Off the heels of 'Jayne Eyre' I've decided to check out a few more stories. This one does NOT disapoint! Sparmony! Having Jonathan help out was priceless. I do imagine that's how it must of been like. Kudos!

Pris.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This was the first fic I read of yours and since then I've added you to my favorite authors' list. In fact, if favorite authors could be ordered from greatest to least I think you'd be at the top. I think you're the only person on this earth who's ever made me laugh that much in the same twenty minutes XD
Leminicka chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I love this it's so jokes! and really well written! very clever how you put it togther i especially like the whole PTB Angelus thing!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
HAHAHA! Oh. My. God. This story was great. Really funny and creative. I loved it. XD
Eurydice11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Your stories are always delightful, and this is no exception. Funny, and way way too possible in its plausibility, which makes it all the funnier. Loved poor Spike getting beaned by Harmony, and her whole "wow, you're really clumsy" made me giggle like a madwoman.

Plus, can't top that ending. Loved it. :)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Poor Spike! That was truly the worst night ever. Loved it. I'm nearly crying with laughter now. More please. Excellent story. Hehehe...
Ricechex chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
That is just too funny!

Poor Spike! LOL.

Great job on the story - Harm and Spike were just right!
otahyoni chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh. My. WORD. That was hilarious. I haven't laughed out loud that consistently and that often at a story in quite a while. And I think the last one was yours as well-one of your fairy tales, probably. It's almost frightening how well you write Harmony (re: the Harmony stowaway Firefly story as well). ;) From the banana to the PtB sounding a lot like Angelus to the manhole cover, this will have me giggling for days.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This story is amazingly funny; I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. So Harmony had to save clumsy Spike (with Jonathon's help!). Amazing. Actually I think the two of them made rather a cute couple. Let's let them have some good times together! Very, very cute!
Darklight chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
h ehe he funny liked it.