Reviews for Lilies and Ash
Aran'sApprentice-Meahow chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
What a beautiful, touching story. It's gentle and sweet, and has a lot of heart-*sigh* actually, it reminds me of an upcoming chaper in my fanfic with the whole 'dream' thing. something that's too good to be true-it must be a dream.

then again, with the characters being who they are, it's hard to imagine them getting so close without being in a dreamlike state ... they have such a bond in this story-you did a very good job portraying it.

all in all, good work. this goes on my favorites list. Hmm... *thinks* Can i add it to a C2 i staff? PM me-it would be an honor. If i keep this up, the review will be longer than the chapter...

~AA-M
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.

-Duckii-
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Absolutely perfect in every way. Not one single flaw. Bravo.
Isee chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was very sweet. Good grammar, spelling, writing, all that jazz.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
That was enjoyable. :)
AoKo 503 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
WoW *claps* VERY well written Royai Oneshot ~

BEAUTIFUL! (what a coincidence, reading Royai Oneshot while listening to Ame hi wa, no ThankYou [Royai Song])

Please Please write more Royai! You might also want to try EdWin?
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Beautiful, flowing prose with an intriguing summary. Not much else to say but congrats on a good story.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
gasp. that was so good. i almost fell on teh floor. O.O so good.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was a marvelous piece of work. I'm saddened that its only a one shot, since you write this pairing so believably. You've done a marvelous job!
neko56 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
this is definitley one of my most favorite one-shots of all time. it was beautifully written with little mistakes.
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
...I haven't reviewed this? *hits self*

I like the title. It's very interesting...and somehow appropriate.

Heh, Royai is always cool. _ And yeah, why does Riza have so many names... -_-;;

Like the last line, too. :D Go, YunCyn!
Lanati chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
The fact you didn't break the feeling with any dialogue is masterful! I loved it! You should continue this ~_
Concetta chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was so beautiful! Short and sweet! It's is most assuredly going under my favorites!

Ciao!
Wow chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Absolutely Beautiful. It just goes to show that Roy and Riza don't need spoken words when it comes to each other.
Silverwitch07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! _ I really like your style of writing...it was great! I hope to read more from you soon.