Reviews for Joined
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Huh. So... The other is Dru? *blinks* Past the confusion on the Vampire's identity, it was a good story. :)
DorkPangs chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
*applauds*

Well done. This is one of the better River stories I've read, and I think you've perfected her insanity to a 'T'. Also, I love the imagery, I could totally see through River's eyes, and I felt her pain and I saw Buffy, too, though I honestly think the ending of Earth would occur long after Buffy's death. Though, I don't think Buffy's ever really called Spike William, unless she was taunting him or the like. I'd have probably made mention to 'the man with the name of the killing device' or something, because I think it'd fit with the flow of your piece, but it's your artistic liscence, don't let anyone else tell you what to write.

I loved it, keep writing.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Okey it was Drucilla. William was what gave it away.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow. I should have put Drusilla and River together in my head before now. Both off their rocker, and both speak in same nonsense-that's-not. I like that you chose to use the two-by-two-hands-of-blue guys to bring the concept together through some horrid experiment or other. I wonder when/if we'll find out exactly what they were trying to do to her. (Two months to "Serenity"!) The stream-of-consciousness is very powerful. As always, I greatly enjoy your work.