Reviews for Hitching a Ride
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh, Harmony. You just know that through sheer, dumb luck and unlikely cleverness that SHE, of all the vamps, would make it to 2500s.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Very cute! :)
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
"There really was no way to save someone who had no soul… which meant that he needn't feel guilty about failing to dissuade her from doing evil. It was oddly relieving."
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I found that very good,

and amusing, and interesting..
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hehe, Harmony would be an interesting addition to the crew :)
Blonde Cecile chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hehe! I love it when fanwriters find ways to do convincing Firefly crossovers. This one was a blast! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
They truly are. Excellent way of doing a crossover. Never read one quite like that before. Great stuff.
Emily chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
A very cute story! Not what I was expecting when I read "BtVS/Firefly crossover", but a welcome surprise. You make great use of Harmony.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I kind of love this story. I've seen dozens of stories where Spike is the vampire stowaway on board Serenity but never Harmony. I like the idea that it's the ditziest and least likely of the vampires to survive who does. You captured the characters' voices perfectly. This was fun.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh, this was brilliant! Funny, plausable, and *completely* in character.

I loved it! Such a wonderful fic. Kudos!
midnightsjane chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I found this story on a rec from one of my flist. Wonderful crossover. I found it totally plausible that Harmony would be still around, and still only sort of evil. She and Jayne make quite the couple.

Really enjoyed this!
HonorH chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I love it! Harmony aboard Serenity-there's a nice ring to it. Plus the funny, plus the perfect River voice, plus *shopping* . . . there is no bad here. "Morally bankrupt, kind of evil, and just a little dumb." Yep, they're made for each other, all right!
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ROFL! That...is perfect. Seriously. The characters are all in character, and the leprechaun line had me giggling like a madwoman. Well done!
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Not the blond I was expecting, but gorgeous!
Lancer47 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Thoroughly enjoyable, but then, I've always had a soft spot for Harmony. And I like the way you blended the Firefly universe with the Buffy universe - I've seen a few tries but few successes.