Reviews for Calendar Girls
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
LOVE IT 3
chase5181 chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
please wright more i know that the last time u wrote it was 2005 and now its 3 days till 2010 bu please wright 1 more ... just a quick closer.:/
ira sage chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
I know I've barely gotten into your story, so I can't judge...but what's with the no "quotation marks"? I really like it though. Well driven plot...awesome characters...
mythica magic chapter 18 . 12/30/2008
Oh please Update! you said the next chapter would be the last! x
Teva chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
Um.. the plot is interesting.. but... they're kinda... too... impulsive and fast.
Teva chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
That Roy guy is very very very FREAKY. He's a FREAK and a PERV. Sorry... he's just.. SCARY. Great idea for a story! Though you kinda get your tenses mixed up sometimes.
pixiepuff101 chapter 18 . 3/19/2006
it's really good. plz continue and update soon.
Luna moon midnight chapter 18 . 1/30/2006
lol lol lol lol lol
PnknPurpl chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I don't really get the joke, you are awesome at writing and totally comitted. I love writing to but i always get bored in the beginning, middle, or end, but i guess you know all about that since you haven't finished 2:angels and demons. For example, i have this fanfic that i think is really good, but after the first chapter i just got bored. so maybe i should just stick with oneshots. anyway i just kinda forgot what i was talking about, * brain fart *

-Millie A. Devine
Big R chapter 18 . 12/17/2005
...what kind of joke is that?
Peach Tuesday's chapter 18 . 12/16/2005
Good chapter... :] AWW THE LAST CHAPTER? NO! haha :] it was a good story :] Cant wait for your next one! :]
moondust161 chapter 18 . 12/15/2005
lved the stry! it was gr8 update soon

XxMoondust161xX
RobinStarfire chapter 18 . 12/14/2005
Im glad u r almost going 2 finish!Uve worked so hard on it! It has also been very cool or awasome!Pleaz update ur last chapter soon!
isaynothing chapter 18 . 12/14/2005
hmm yeah i don't really get the joke either...but its funny...i think...haha lol. great chapter.
MyMonkeyIsOrange chapter 18 . 12/14/2005
good chapter. I say hat show as well, and I didn't get it...