Reviews for Led By Grace
fluteworksstudio chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Excellent.
Eisette chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Brilliant! I loved the revelation Grace imparted upon Jack in the penultimate chapter, and the last was fantastically adorable. Gotta love the shipping xD Well done! :3
TanyaQuebec chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
I LOVED IT!
99GreenBottles chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
I love this story! Made me cry and laugh, gotta love the astrophysicist and her wizard!
huge sg1 fan chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
I really really really really LOVED your was great.I know you said that your not going to write an epilogue but I really wish you would.I think you should write a sequel and tell how Grace came into their lives and how their lives are with Grace in it.I just thought I'd let you know that I really LOVED it.
kjt1 chapter 17 . 10/30/2008
For some reason I have only just found this fic - wish I'd found it sooner, as I absolutely loved it (as per your others that I've read). Off to check out any other of your fics that I might have missed...
SGS1-POTC chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Hey there! I can't quite put in words how muched I loved thins story! Hey, don't get me wrong, I AM NOT going to kiss you! :-D This story was..oh my gosh. It was wonderful. I liked it better and better as it went alond. I laughed I cryed, from sadness and happiness, mostly happiness though, and it wsas great. I think, wait KNOW every Sam/Jack shipper should read this. So great. Can't wait to read your other stories!
Chopin Gal chapter 17 . 6/21/2007
This was a masterpiece. So well conceived (pardon the pun) and developed. Amazing Grace. Thanks!
Elizabeth chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
Wow...I just finished reading "Led By Grace" and I am so overwhelmed...Definatly the best FanFic I have ever read. You should make it a career the way you write and bring everything to life is nothing less then the talent of a professional writer. The best thing about the ending is that I can now sit back and just imagine the possibilities... Most S/J writers leave it at them getting together or married but that one step further rocks.

Fellow Stargate Lover,

Liz
Obsessed Pam chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Words are inadequate to express how much I enjoyed this piece of fiction and how well it was written. Such a brilliant story line and so sensitively written. You were quite right - the tears came and I did need a tissue or two.

I simply loved the delicate interplay between Sam and Jack - so much was promised and so much attained. What a satisfying ending. I couldn't have borne it if Jack hadn't learned of his part in the making of Grace, so it was a great relief to have that sorted out.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
M. E chapter 17 . 12/6/2005
The ending of the story was wonderful. The emotions that were played out by the characters showed a lot of hope for the future. I hope that some day there is a sequel to this story. It really is one of my favorites.
nightfynix chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
very very very sweet! i liked this one too! *makes note to get around to "A Father's Determination"*

bravo!
Lhinneill chapter 17 . 10/11/2005
A very beautiful and enjoyable story. Good job on an absolutly great story!
JaneRain13 chapter 17 . 10/11/2005
Oh my gosh, this was so good! Really excellent. I started reading it over the summer but for some reason lost track of it. I hadn't read any fanfiction at all since I left for school...until the other day. I rediscovered this fic and I'm so glad I did. This was incredible.
Airam4u chapter 17 . 9/25/2005
What an excellent conclusion to this wonderfully written story. I definitely think it's one of your better ones! Good job!