Reviews for Toward a Dark Horizon
Dis da Geek chapter 47 . 2/20
Oh my goodness wow! You have incredible skill as a writer. In an odd way, it was like reading a comic book. I could clearly see everything going on, and the characters were incredible with their development. I actually love Somerville. She reminds me of my abuela. My one critique would be the Joker (I'm a huge fan of his work. Otherwise, this was incredible and I can't wait to start the next one!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/27/2017
waiiitttt... sooo Jim Gordons wife is called Barbara and their kid is also called barbara ?
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
Question! So earlier, when Somerville was asking Dick about his schooling and he was nodding in response, Dick was called a blonde. I thought it was just a mistake but in this chapter it says Dick's "fair head" was resting putting against Somerville's arm... Why is Dick suddenly a blonde in this story?

(And while I'm asking questions, why do Dick's parents have different names?)
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
To be raised in a circus yet afraid of clowns… I wonder what caused this fear
Kremybride chapter 47 . 8/9/2015
I read it. I also liked your characterization of Rachel. It was just the right mix of self-righteous know-it-all and old family friend that you can't help caring about. I don't usually like oc's but I kind of hope that Cecilia will show up again. A woman you can fight with beats a woman who just fights you any day. Thanks for the story
Desiree1717 chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Was Window-Lisa an homage to the 60's batman? Interesting!
Illeana Starbright chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
This is an amazing story! I love the characterizations of everyone and involved and how I wasn't entirely sure who was good and who was bad until the very end! Also, on a side note, I enjoyed the chapter titles!
StarStreakedSky chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Omg, I just looked at the chapter names XD Did anyone else notice them?
r3nlock chapter 46 . 9/12/2013
i'm rreeeeeaaaallllyyyy curious as to why gatsby changed his mind about wanting the formula (even a hint of time travel is enough to perk my ears up). i love this, it's the second time i'm reading through it and i hope so very badly that the sequel hasn't been abandoned. you are brilliant.
Eeveleon chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
TEEN TITANS!
Eeveleon chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
That little banter between Alfred and Bruce was funny. Bruce was acting childish. :D
writer215 chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Dick is a Star Wars fan?
Love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Bruce acts like a little kid upset at their parent in this one. And he calls Dick (as Nightwing) immature...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I thought Rachel died.
EliLorraine chapter 47 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for writing this story! I enjoyed it and all the twists and turns that followed through it, greatly, and cannot wait to indulge in more of this series!