Reviews for Toward a Dark Horizon
Desiree1717 chapter 19 . 2/15
Was Window-Lisa an homage to the 60's batman? Interesting!
Illeana Starbright chapter 47 . 12/8/2014
This is an amazing story! I love the characterizations of everyone and involved and how I wasn't entirely sure who was good and who was bad until the very end! Also, on a side note, I enjoyed the chapter titles!
StarStreakedSky chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Omg, I just looked at the chapter names XD Did anyone else notice them?
r3nlock chapter 46 . 9/12/2013
i'm rreeeeeaaaallllyyyy curious as to why gatsby changed his mind about wanting the formula (even a hint of time travel is enough to perk my ears up). i love this, it's the second time i'm reading through it and i hope so very badly that the sequel hasn't been abandoned. you are brilliant.
Eeveleon chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
TEEN TITANS!
Eeveleon chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
That little banter between Alfred and Bruce was funny. Bruce was acting childish. :D
writer215 chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Dick is a Star Wars fan?
Love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Bruce acts like a little kid upset at their parent in this one. And he calls Dick (as Nightwing) immature...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I thought Rachel died.
EliLorraine chapter 47 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for writing this story! I enjoyed it and all the twists and turns that followed through it, greatly, and cannot wait to indulge in more of this series!
magdilen chapter 47 . 1/5/2013
This was a good read.

It looks like you haven't worked on the sequel for a while, is it still in the works?
Sassenach082 chapter 47 . 1/3/2013
I stayed up until two in the morning to finish this, and just couldn't not review. I had to tell you that this is seriously, hands down, no questions asked and no hold barred, one of the most beautiful, heart-wrenching, incredible, and unbelievably fantastic Batman stories I have ever read. Who am I kidding, its one of the best stories I've ever read, period. You blew me away, utterly and completely. I laughed, I cried, I slammed my hands down in frustration, and I mimed strangling Cecelia because at times I just wanted to punch her in the face but couldn't help but love her anyway. You captured all of the characters perfectly and very few people can ever do that properly.

So this is me, saying thank you for taking the time and effort of writing and sharing this fabulous story with the world. I adored every single word and almost cried when it was over - but that's okay, because you wrote a sequel!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/21/2012
I really liked this story. I loved your portrayals of all the characters.
leftygal chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Just started reading this story and I totally love it! I got excited when I realized I did know 2 out of the 3 quotes from the last chapter - Batman: The Movie is one of my favorite films ever, it's just so ridiculous! And I even heard the Monty Python quote in a British accent when I read it lol! I missed the Princess Bride one, which made me sad, but great job with those :P Gotta go read the rest of this story now! I'll let you know when I hit the end of it :D
Lady Julie Snape chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Let's see ...

1. Kevin Conroy.
2. Mark Hamill.
3. Tim Daly.

Do voice actors count? Kevin is the original Batman, next to Adam West who's also pretty cool.

16 chapters to go.