Reviews for Come Away With me
Silverblade11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I didn't get it.
peridotdream chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw...stupid Ginny...well, not really, but you get my drift. i loved it! it was pretty dark...poor Ginny...but really well written.

i love the way you write ginny - such a fighter, and very clever.

-bela
Pussin Boots chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
NICE! Oh do upload soon!
BSManthaLUV chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Kay.

I read it and I loved it. It was a good, creative plot and the dialouge was touching. You showed the torn part of Draco, and the vulnerable side all at once. So you gave his character so much depth, as for Ginny's character, you really kept her in character, and I loved how she was still witty in a dark way, it went well with the darkness of the story.

The descriptions of your characters were wonderful, and I'm going to go and read your other stories now.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
i think that was sweet. well done, it was funny at the end where she was like "i need to use the loo" when he was shouting at her. lol, well done!
lucygirl07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I really liked this fic. Are you going to add anything to it, i hope that you do. Like a life after they escape or how they do.
Vanilla Twist chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
This was lovely. I really enjoyed it and the realness of it. Thank you.
shadieladie chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
an intersting view on things i know you ment it as a one time fic but i think it might do well as something a little longer, catch my drift...
Zubieda chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Though a bit harsh, the story seems interesting. Please continue i am curious to know where this goes. Oh, keep an eye out for spelling and grammer.