Reviews for Learning to Swim
ThisPerson1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This was sooo funny. It's an awesome story. Nice job. :)
PLZ DELETE EMPTY ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
:D
nohmaskofoblivion chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Hah... I'm everywhere!

No seriously though, I decided to check out your profile and found this. It's another one that I read a long while ago... I knew I'd seen your name somewhere else before. This one was funny but at the time I read it I was slightly traumatized because it reminded me of learning to swim... which I still can't do because large bodies of water scare me... I shouldn't have said that.

Anyway it still love it and it's one of the few fics in this category that I credit for inspiring me to write fics in this fandom... so... yeah... thanks. :)
KayWhyEllEee chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Yay I love YoyoxoxoRhyth stories :D thanks for it great fic btw.
Bagatelle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was so adorable! I stumbled across it this morning and am so impressed! :D You portrayed everyone so hilariously...and Yoyo and Beat were just so darn cute!

This is definitely going on my favorites list.
instant ramen chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
really funney i liked it one of my favorites
Demoneyes 14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
ROTFLMAO! Poor Beat! i feel so bad for him! XD

cute fic tho! hope you do more!
volian chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is hilarious. I especially like Yoyo's last flashback. OMFGLMFAO. That was just too funny. X'DD

Love this fic! I'm not too big of a Yoyo/Rhyth fan (as I'm a shounen-ai lover; I adore Beat/Yoyo for some reason :3) but their relationship in this story is too cute.

Keep on writing!
Tsukihime26 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
O.O reminds me of me...I'm not too great with swimming...even tho I did swim at the lake with my cousins, and I didn't even take lessons! O.o hee hee! poor yoyo, I feel his pain...feeling like ur gonna sink...also reminds me of when I was little and almost drowned...*cries* BUT I LIVED THANKS TO MY BROTHER! That's one reason I dun kill him...lol. XD

Poor Beat chan, getting punched in all, and he's a really dirty, naughty boy isn't he? XD But, He's 'my' dirty little perv. XD *hugs beat plushie*

I love it! -
Draco Malfoy n Harry Potter chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
LMAO! O MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! poor Yoyo though...hehe...but we all have to learn someday :P