Reviews for Defying Gravity
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was really good! It almost made me cry, I love Reggie.

Great story!
Suiris E'Doluc chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Hi! I read your story in spanish. ¡I love your reggie! (je, realy I love reggie)

Congratulation, the fic is so good.

¡Kiss!
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was a truly amazing fic. It was well written and had one of the best plot lines I've seen in a long time.I am a major fan of both Wicked and HP and picked up all 4 of your quotes (unless ofcourse there were more than 4,in which case, nevermind). The only thing i felt was a bit of a stretch was the whole "Pretty Cub" you for being one of those decent writters who does not make up unjustified couples and actualy takes the time to spell to you!
Zayde chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
It's fantastic.

I love it.
MeilinSnape chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hi! I just read the translation in spanish a few minutes ago (but I needed to read it in English!)

Very Very Good!

Kisses!

Meilin Snape
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That was very heart stopping. I liked how you wrote and described Regulus and Narcissa.
Mizz Moony Luver chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I happened upon this fic by random (I'm on a noble mission to R&R every single Reg fic on the net)...but it really did make me cry, I have a soft spot for Regulus and this was just marvelously written. I think exploring the Cissy/Regulus relationship is a stroke of brilliance (usually with Reg fics its all about Sirius) This is going on to my favorites.

P.S Please R&R my fic and I will love you forever

Mizz Moony Luver
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is really amazing Ty. Really really good. _

I miss you so much! I can't believe that it's been two years since I last talked to you. I have no idea what's going on with MSN. Just know that I miss you lots...and you and TD are still my little soul sisters. *hug* I miss you!
akasha-bennington chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I liked it! Im now a bit obsessed with the pairing Reg/Cissy (Im always obsessed with Sirius/Bellatrix XDD) I liked the argument, all about threachery, horcrux... and Narcissas feelings about Regulus.

Probably you dont understand spanish, but I wrote an one-shot about Reg/Cissy (with Horcrux, death and Unbreakable Vow). I wonder why Regulus is not included at the list of characters of HP , a friend of mine sent a mail beggin for it. If they include Regulus someday I would like to translate this ff to Spanish. Ill ask for your permission when it occured.

Congratulations for the ff!

Kisses

Ak
Joanne Distte chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow! Perfecta! *O* I like Reg-Cissy relation, it was lovely! So sad U.U snif snif. Excellent the phrases that involve Bellatrix ;-) it's my favourite character hehe. I like the plot you've made, how you've explained why Sirius thought that his brother was a coward; the reasons that he had to betray Voldemort. M, amazing fic! ;-)

Joanne
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Thi is really good. I love the play Wicked, and I could really see both Regulus and Narcissa in this.
GreenTeaHoney chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
What I can I say? This is beautiful, and . . . . Just, wow. . . . Your writing is complety beautiful. I thought that Regulus was R.A.B. as well, only I never thought of this scene. But now, it seems, so . . . real
Minari chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I already said this on Gaia, but it's beautiful. It made me cry... and I love the way you characterized not only Regulus, but also Narcissa, not sure why. Anywho, it's great.
Andatariel.x chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Thats really cool! I like it a lot, it's nice to look at the relationships of the lesser characters!

Much love Andatariel X
Captain James chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
To RoS: Reggie, I liked it! I especially felt the tie-in to HBP's Narcissa. And I love the part about being the babies of the family. So sweet! Great job! :D

I'm going to leave a comment on gaia, too, but I wanted to have an official review. Heh.