Reviews for Nobody Else
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
very great
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Naw, so cute! I think you brought out an interesting side in their relationship, sort of vulnerable. When you say this could be seen as a one-sided love, did you intend for Raven to be the one in love with Robin or the other way around?
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I love these two together... so very sweet.

So right.

The maggot licker might be pretty but imagine how BAD star's mouth must taste? Eiiu
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
This was really sweet, I enjoyed it.

-Creative Spark
SignSeeker chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
*Loves*
DreamingFae chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Once I read Accouchement of the Heart I couldn't help but read more of your stuff.

It made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside... :)

Another story to add to my favorites. Hehe.
the-ear-that-isn't-there chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
really sweet, i loved it.

THere wasnt much romance but the kind of comfortablness between raven and robin that i love seeing in these stories.

great great great. one of ur best.
shschick07 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
ah...I loved this! A tiny tiny tiny bit ooc i think, for the time period, but just barely. This is a whole lot better than a lot of Rae-Rob kind of stories. Very sweet, but deep&respectful at the same time. Thanx for writing this. You put a smile on my face.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This was excellent. I love it. Keep writing!

~Artemis
psycicflower chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I love your story, please write more. i like the way you made her actions have a deeper meaning, that she can't just go into a mind whenever she wants. Good job and keep it up.

Raven42431 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I love it so far get another chapter for me please
Darkworld chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
My...I'm impressed. You're one of the few writers I've managed to find on TT community who's actually competent. I like your story, especially how you went about telling Raven and Robin's relationship. It was...for lack of better word, elegant.
Fallen Angel561 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Cute.
tallycat11 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
yay you! please write a 2nd chappy!
Makura1141 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Add your next chapter soon please...