Reviews for Together
JimmyFallon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Saddest story I have ever read... Loved it anyway... :'(
Bluestarisawesome chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Darlene had a baby? When?
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so meaningful and amazing! These two were always my favorite couple, and I could totally see them having a moment like this, if Baby Harris didn't make it. Very nice job indeed!

-Lea
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
How sad is this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wonderful tic! Please write more!
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great post! Thanks for the moment!
Evident-Rust chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was good. I often wondered, after the show's run, what it might have been like had the baby not made it. I'm glad you were brave enough to tackle a subject like that in a fanfic.
merbaby96 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love this, I think that you put a lot pf real emotion into this. Definately one of my favorites
Leah1968 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hey, I love this, fantastic stuff. Just started reading my way through the Roseanne ones. I haven't seen Roseanne in years, but hope you will write more soon.
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was beautiful.
GlamPiano chapter 1 . 7/10/2007

please inform me on david/darlene pairings
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aw, I really liked that! Awesome job, I think that's exactly what would've happened if the baby girl hadn't lived.
cinema lover chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow! That was so sweet! I could definitely see that happening! So sad, but awesome awesome job!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That was very nicely written. And very effective for such a short piece. Good job with your characterizations as well.
Mezia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Golly...what can I say? This was amazing. Beautiful. You wrote David perfectly, what you know he would be thinking if something awful like this happened. Poor Darlene. This made my heart hurt, it was very touching. I got a little teary-eyed, and that is rare for me! Nicely written. I'd like to read more, perhaps you could even continue this fiction? I think you could go places with it.