Reviews for Lost in Limbo
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Excellent story!
Mklaihai chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
this is brilliant. well written, and good portrayal. i enjoyed reading it. i miss Stargate Atlantis. it was one of the best shows i've ever seen. :'(
Xochil chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Damn, this was good! Loved the way their emotions all came together.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Elizabeth was wrong to interfere in military matters...

She is the admin overall but she does NOT control the military, Sheppard does...

I am betting he is going to be ticked off when he wakes up.

I would be more than ticked off if someone had blasted me with a Wraith stunner to keep me from taking care of one of my men.
Potterworm chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
This was a fantastic story. Your characterizations were spot-on, and you had a really good grasp on their emotions. Great job.
Dugleik chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
You killed Ford! You bastard.

Sorry, I swear on my mother's grave that I will never quote south park again. What do you mean my mothers not dead?
shywalk chapter 15 . 12/6/2006
Loving your stories With was wonderful
neptune60 chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Wow, excellent. I have to ask though why was Weir so adamant not to let John go back for Ford. She didn't even ask him how bad the situation was before refusing him. Maybe there was a chance to save him!. If the rest of the team had insisted that it was impossible then maybe I could understand her decison. Poor Ford and poor guilty Sheppard but I found it a bit more difficult to feel sorry for Weir. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.
ocean chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
Fantastic story. I loved how you portrayed Sheppard. I'm not a big fan of Weir though and disliked her even more here. Why did she wait so long to let a team go back for Ford. Did she get some intel to say that it was suddenly safe to go through the gate and her phrase saying Fords death was an acceptable loss seemed very harsh. I would love to see an episode where Sheppard has to deal with some of the things that have happened since he arrived on Atlantis. He must have quite a bit of baggage by now. Thanks for a great read.
TheNaggingCube chapter 15 . 11/29/2005
I recall starting this story once before but I never got to finish reading it. What a dark and excellent story.
Steve chapter 15 . 11/23/2005
Great story!
rogue1503 chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
I know I've read this before - but really wanted to come back and read the whole thing again in one go. You are truly gifted - as a writer, and as a reader and fan I am thrilled that I have the chance to read your work.
parisindy chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
OMG BEST FIC EVER!
Faith chapter 15 . 8/14/2005
Wow. What an incredibly moving story. Your ability to convey emotions with words is amazing. Great job :)
fischergirl chapter 15 . 8/7/2005
Great story! I really loved it and I appreaciate the way you posted it all at once!