Reviews for Charlie
SuperMione chapter 1 . 2/21
This is one of my favourite stories about these two...
Jafa50 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Type your review here...
Cap'nFrances chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Lovely story and the most logical finale fix I've seen. I wonder what T'Pol and Charlie's future is like...
Ciliegiacara chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hi! I've been re-reading TnT-fanfiction and stumbled over this one that I'm not sure I'd ever read before while most of your work has been recognized immediately :-). I like this fic, it's an elegant solution even though I agree with you that creating a clone is not exactly ethical. Nice of you to mention that Phlox will never do it again! In any case, thank you for this, even though it comes very late! Ciliegiacara
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Dis,

Just not sure what to think. The SciFi is awesome. T'Len is cool. Al of the players are in character. I guess the tale makes good sense I am just a tad uncomfy, not exactly sure why. The flip side is a dead both of 'em. Don't like that either . I guess I prefer that TATV never happened and of course it didn't. The writing is better than normal for you which is way up there. I am glad I found the story, Thanks for writing it.

Weeble
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I cried this was so beautifly written and sorta sad. I am right now suffering from a chemical imbalance from a mental disorder and we (me and the doctor) are fiddeling with my meds to help fix my massive mood swings... I hadn't relized how much that sounded like a sceen from enterprize untill i just typed that. See I suffer from bi-polar dissorder and have since I was just a teen. sometimes when I am feeling alot of emotion and I'm handling it not very well I read something that brings me great joy or sadness on purpous I was going to read the cry in the dark series when I realized I didn't remeber reading this. (I have lapses in my memory mostly in my short term but there have been a few in my long term.)
Alelou chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is one of the most creative - and also one of the bravest - stories about Trip and T'Pol that I can imagine. It's really science fiction, in that it takes an idea that resonates with all sorts of potential yuckiness, and uses it to illuminate the moral choices made by three very interesting characters. And perhaps that's the most amazing thing about it - that Charlie truly is his own character. I find the ending very ambiguous - which is perfect. I can understand why some people are freaked out, and I'm kind of glad we weren't there when T'Pol and Phlox began this process, but I really enjoyed this, much as I enjoyed "Similitude." Nicely done. You know I read this a long time ago, but I wanted to give it another read and review it properly this time.
Moichino chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is very very good - thank you!
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
As well written as this short story is, it feels horribly perverted. What a horrible thing to do to someone... to steal one soul, create another, and mutilate the two of them... I kept hoping that the story wouldn't end 'happily' as it does, that instead T'Pol would come to her senses, and let Trip die and die with him, to let Charlie live his own life, to accept mourning and grief and be at peace. It's the logical thing to do, in many senses. This story just doesn't feel romantic... it feels like it's ill and diseased... I hope that that's what you intended.

My sincere regards,

Guard of the Heradi
Rae chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is a lovely story. I like that there seemed to be some of Charlie left in the end.
James chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You're story sucked, you know nothing of Vulcan culture, the word "Aisha" is the Vulcan word for "Beloved, my adored one" and "I cherish thee" is Vulcan for "I love you". Two Trip got what he deserved, DEATH in the series, a relationship with Archer & T'Pol would be better, the series lost ratings because that was hinted on in Seasons 1 & 2 of Enterprise but never acted on. Get your canon and everything else right. I actually have written a better novel series that continues Enterprise, its way better than yours too.
Lost chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is a nicely written story, however I'm lost about the ending
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was a unique way of dealing with Trip's death. Most authors discard the finale, but you decided to "assist" it along to make it work out for us fans. Now this is the love letter that B & B should have left for us!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I'm confused. That's it? Nothing about the ceremony itself? Did Trip's conscious completely take over, or is it really Charlie that we're talking to? And why did T'Pol choose to spend the night with Charlie?
Lucas43 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This was a beautiful story. I may be showing my age, but unlike the movie, this ending was much better. I also liked the way that the two personalities were merged, and not just one taking over. Thank you for the excellent story, and who knows, maybe the powers that be will decide that killing Trip was a bad idea. After all it's not like they haven't changed the time line before. (wink, wink.)