Reviews for Only the Blind One Saw
De Code Master chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
It's an awesome story! I love the way that they became each others' first friends... Please update! Soon! _
Tachyons chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Aww, now you've got me all hooked... *pouts*

Curses...

Anyway birlliant story, I prticularly like the first chapter, very sweet.

Looking forward to what happens next!
De Code Master chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
KEEP ON GOING! I want to see if Lily and the tiwns get back together...Keep it up! UPDATE!
Yersi Fanel chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Cuteness, lovely fic
evangelina chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
aww. i liked it. please write more!
Twin-One chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Hey! It's me again, just thought I would let you know that the review from 'Twin_One' is me. I wasn't signed in at the time I submitted it. (sometimes this place can be so confusing. *rolls eyes*)

Anyways, I really, really, REALLY love this fic! Update soon, please!

It's hard to find good, clean, 'sane' Twinsfics and this one is a real treat!:-D
TwinOne chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Hey! I’ve been meaning to tell you a huge ‘thank you’ for all of the lovely reviews you’ve given to my Twinsfics! _ It’s always a pleasure to read your comments. And also thanks for the comment left at my Twins web site! I’ve been trying to contact you to thank you for it all, but I haven’t seen any kind of email address. So I thought I would read your Twinsfic and thank you in my review.

And about your Twinsfic. It is positively adorable! *squeals* I love it! It is going on my faves list after I get through here. The child Twins were so cute! Haha, loved the argument in the second chapter.:-P Can't wait for the third chapter, and the others after! Keep up the great work!

The only thing, though, that you may want to correct… I noticed that you have it set in New York. Actually it’s supposed to be Chicago. It's not clear as to what city the Matrix movies take place in, but I've been told by other fans that it's Chicago.

Again, great work!:-) Looking forward to more!
twinlady chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Oh please please update again soon!
twinlady chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Well, it's been a while since I looked up Twinfics and I've only just started reading this but I LOVED the first chap! I can just see the little girl signing for them. I'm actually a student of Auslan (Australian sign) and know 2 Deaf-Blind people myself, one being my teacher :) So I love reading stories with H.I. or Deaf ppl in it! Gee, now you've got me thinking about the Twins signing... Aw...
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I don't care about the Mero's French. It looked good to me! I'm not an expert, but I think it was good, and you made up for any boo-boos, in my opinion, with the sign language stuff.

Hey, is there a third chapter?
M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Hehehe! I like it when people make the Twins funny! Is there a chapter 3? I want to see if Lily can keep up the knowledge of the Twin's names and stuff. I wanna see how she's important.

Again, I LOVE good ol' Twin humor
ephona chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
bravo
Blacksand chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Ok review...This is a really good story and i can't wait to see what happens. But i'm slightly confused, maybe that was the purpose, or maybe i'm just stupid but is she a programme? Because after the first chapter i assumed she wasn't, but now i'm not sure, whether it is just a trick of the merovingian to get them to bring in Lily or if she is a rogue programme. Sorry i really liked this story and it is bothering me slightly...but i apologise if i have just missed something in which you explain this. Anyway please update soon.
Silvestris chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Excellent idea! I love the way you're writing it and I'm very eager to read more. Keep up the great work!