Reviews for Nightly Rayne
itsTish chapter 17 . 7/23/2008
it really depends on what direction you want to take the story. rayne and roman need to get back together, no doubt. maybe eventually melissa's baby could turn out to be watkins' or a random person's or something. umm...maybe Suki can work out her issues and either get back with tej (after he and taylor divorce and just have the newly remembered marriage be just another funny story to tell), or just be friends and have her fall for a new character. if they just stay friends then maybe hav tej and taylor start falling for each other and decide they're actually a match made in Heaven. those are just some ideas.

I'm really glad that you updated and i can't wait to see the outcome of this story!
AMM3485 chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
YAY! Update! I love Rome and Rayne, I hope they get back together. Suki is a moron and poor Teej is married to Taylor now, can you say drama lol.
AMM3485 chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I never really thought of reading a FF fanfiction until this one, I love it! GOOD JOB! I love Rome in this and I like the way that you filled in those blanks, keep up the good work.
Raging Raven chapter 16 . 3/17/2008
Great story, I can not wait for more.
Vinces-Girl chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Kelly chapter 15 . 4/30/2007
I *LOVE* this fic. It's fantastic. I'm new to the whole Fast and the Furious fandom, and I never would've thought of Rome and Brian's Excellent! :D I can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the awesome work!
supernaturalchica1987 chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
i love it so far, update soon please! :P
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 15 . 2/6/2007
OMG WOW great update hunni...

pls pls pls pls pls update again soon i really wanna find ouyt whats gonna happen
CrazyC87 chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
SKYE-07 chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
wow, this is so good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Snape's Opera Rose chapter 15 . 1/15/2007
That was some good shit in the chapter. Keep it up!

I'm looking forward to what happens next!
Vinces-Girl chapter 15 . 1/15/2007
That was awesome! Keep Going! But Faster this time!
BabyD414 chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
Amazing JOb. im so glad that u finally updated. i cant wait to see wht happens next! Update soon!
SummerThunder2004 chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
Keep em coming! I went back and read the other chapters and I think this one fits perfectly despite your writers block. I can't wait for your updates!
itsTish chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
Damn! thats messed up. n then watch Rayne get preggers...

thanx for updating!