Reviews for Nightly Rayne
Kimmy-Boo chapter 10 . 11/18/2005
Update soon PLEASE!
Spooky106 chapter 10 . 11/2/2005
Hey, i'm lovin this story... Please update ASAP.
Hogwarts Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
ive only just read this n whew it was alot of reading but brill all the same...rele well written
A chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
Hey, I LOVE your story, just a few ideas.. you could have Roman NOT be the father after spending 9 months with Melissa, and then have Rayne get involved, something with drama happening, lots of drama, but I don't think I would keep Roman as the father with Melissa, you've definetly got something going with Roman and Rayne; work with it. :) Enjoy the day.
scorpioteen chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
dang that really sucks for rome. i really hope u update soon. ur fanfic is awesome!
Ringles chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
:o
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE EXCELLENT AND REALLY REALLY FAST PLEAZ PLEZ
Sweetest Addiction chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
hey my dah'ling, first off, I'm so happy you finally posted this. It only took us both hours and weeks to get it done! I mean I think all the hard work paid off? You're getting alot of happy reviewers! and second, yeh I know personal life does come first and you've overcame something really terrible and I'm here for you. your (now) ex is an ass! God I swear school work has to die.

so excuse me while i go be a pyro maniac** and burn the school down along with my past boyfriends and stopid dramatic rumors! oh and the girls who start them.

**(that is the term right? because my brain is way too focused on my book response for tomorrow morning I don't remember any other term than those of poetic ones for class! boo on that by the way...)

love and all

hope to ttyl.
scorpioteen chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
man that really sucks for rome. great chapter though. hope u can update soon!

-scorpioteen
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
No! She left! That is so cruel! Poor Roman, he's crushed, what a sin! I can't believe it... is Rome gonna go after her or something? Or are they just gonna part ways and not see each other for a couple months? Or is she somehow gonna get off the plane, like it gets delayed or something? Can't wait to see what you think up next!

Ginny
Amy chapter 9 . 10/3/2005
I like this story a lot, VERY nice job! I love the story, it's awesome, and keep up the good work.
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE EXCELLENT
Sweetest Addiction chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Im so sorry for a) that I was missing for a while and the little miss understandment we had aboutn me quiting and what not. I would even put your story before my very own! and for b)I have never ever reviewed your story all this time! I mean you'd think; me of all people, your own beta, would have already reviewed it millions of times! but no! so heres to all the chapters:

They are all GREAT. no matter what anyone says or how many reviews you get. The story still has many ups and downs until Rayne and Rome can finally be happy but its all good, because the outcome in the end will blow everyone away. With our two twisted minds together this story will be original than all the Brian and Sister duos. So heres to Originality and Friendship that came with this story. you know I'm always here for you...only not in the morning because of time conflicts I'm still sleeping...but apart from that I'm always here for you!

Keep up the straight goods! ;)

Oh P.S I got writing done on that part you wanted; I gotta finish some school work but then i can hopefully finish it on time before my MAD CRAZY weekend! (birthdays so soon that I'll be so busy from friday to sat!)
scorpioteen chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
awesome update but it sucks for rome though. update soon plz! scorpio
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 8 . 9/20/2005
Damn! She still gonna leave? This better be some trick to see if he'll come after her or not! I hope you'll make Rayne stay!

That birthday present was so cute and thoughtful and sweet! I can't believe he got that for her! That was awesome!

Can't wait til next chapter!

Ginny