Reviews for Nightly Rayne
WalkersSkyline chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Hey! I loved this chapter and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen.. like if Brian is gonna find out. Anyway, post more soon!
leslienicolespeaks chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
hey there. i'm really liking this so far.

from the movie, i guess Brian would get somewhat pissed at first, but i guess Rome just has to show that he actually likes rayne and then Brian wouldnt be so mad. Anyways, i really can hardly wait to read more.
beLILYtrix chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
i like it a lot...very cute...update soon!
Ringles chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
hehe ya already knew that I loved this! :D Sorry took so long to reply - this site just DID NOT want to work for me there for a bit! :S Lookin forward to more soon!
AcuraAngel2005 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Loved the ending part, can't wait to see what's going to happen with Rayne and Roman.. I hope he gets his answers..haha.. have fun writing..
leslienicolespeaks chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
hey hey there-

i really liked it. i actually believe this story. thats cool. i wish i were rayne lol anyways, keep writing. this seems like its gonna be a great story
Penguinkitty chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Haha, that was funny. Update soon.
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hey, I like this story. Pretty interesting. I've never read a fic based off 2F2F, and I'm glad this could be the first one.

I hope Roman and Rayne hook up. Can't wait for more.

*_Latina-Scorpio_*
WalkersSkyline chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I thought this story was REALLY good and there can be a LOT done with this story. VERY nice job and keep up the great work!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6