Reviews for Waiting for the Storm
Well that was cathartic chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is seriously the best Tai/Matt oneshot I've ever read! It was great! The best digi-pairing! Seconded by Dai/Ken
peachescream232 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
totally cute.
KingAleksander chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love that last line! . This story rocked!
fangirl712 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
*SQUE* ! (My keyboard is currently resenting my excitment) That was the cutest Yamachi I have possibly EVER read...Cuteness and freaking awesomeness wise...
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I really liked this. You did a good job with the relationship between Yamato and Taichi, and I thought that the storm setting was very well-done.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Hahaha, fluff in the storm is a little cliche, but whatever. I love fluff and this was lovely. :]
Selphie1234 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*gasp* that was so cute! you're a really good writer! I'll be looking forward to more TaichixYamato fics from you! *adds to author alert list*
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Kawaii! *squeals* I've just been wanting a simple, fluff read starring these two and I think I found it! - Heh, I could just totally picture Yamato in Taichi's oversized pajama's...cute! Nicely well done...VERY nicely well done...-~
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
What is it with you people? I don't like to be rude, but making someone as cool and cute as Matt, or Yamato, gay is disturbing. Tai isn't gay either. NAST!
takuya chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
yay for the mush it was great taito is always good
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
HEHE cute. hope to read more stories from you soon. l8r
anazchan chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Your story is sweet! the ending was nice!
neo-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
absolutely loved it. had to sign in to add it to my fav. stories list. i just love the way you made them.
Eneko chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Aww, so cute! I liked it alot, mew! I like your stories. They are cute and humorous. Like this one. Great job! I love Taito.