Reviews for Wallowing
Meags09 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Short but packs quite the punch. Great stuff.
Toni chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Just wanted to let you know, this is my favorite L/L fanfic of yours I've read so far. (I'm working my way thru them, by way of love for Studio 60... and they're one of my favorite ships right now.)

This one really sounds like the inside of Lorelai's head. Great job...
pixiechick12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
oy. i've been reading straight down the list of stories you've written... all the gilmore ones. i can't even begin to explain how well you illustrate the feelings of the characters. please continue writing - no matter how short or long, i will read anything you write. you are a true artist...
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
" Designated wallowing period: indefinite. "

SINGLE best story ending line ever. props man, this was short, yes, but it was seriously awesome.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I love the idea. Nicely done.
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw, that was cute. Short and sweet (ugh, can't believe I just said that- now I'm going to walk around saying things like 'That's the way the cookie crumbles' and 'Don't cry over spilt milk'), and I love the 'definitions,' if you will, of boyfriend, so clever. Designated wallowing period- indefinite. Oh, you, you'e so cute, Ijust want to pinch your cheeks obnoxiously until they fall off. And you mentioned me at the beginning! Always a plus. I have no idea what happned to the Big Cheese, she just stopped reviewing one day... she never even said goodbye. *begins to sob* Oh, sadness. Well, I feel as if my train of though is rambling all over the place like a curious lamb, and no matter how many sheepdogs I put into my brain, the lamb will not be silenced. Nothing to do with silence of the lambs... damned sheep. Well, I think this is my cue. Exit stage right...

ciao bella,

hanna
weekendsawayx chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw! I really liked this one, but it was too short!
Mia chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Yes! Awesome!
scubaluver chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Sad, but in the best kind of way. I usually don't read stories with such a low word count, but I've liked your things in the past so I gave it a shot. Well worth it. Great job.
Jessobsessed09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
AHH! That was so good! There's definitely something different about Luke
orangesherbert7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
its so sad. u must write something happy and fluffy now.
lue chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
"The One. Designated wallowing period: indefinite." That is such a great line, I love it. And I love your stories!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Thát is brilliant! I absolutely love it and it's totally true!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
** : I apologize in advance for the sadness. I know how much you love fluff. I’ll try to write something happy soon. If you have read any of Muffin Is Injured’s fics, then you will understand what I mean when I say that you are my equivalent to her Big Cheese. Just don’t quit reviewing!**

Just so you know. I have not even read this story, YET, but I will. Simply because I love your writing. I know it will be sad, but great! I can deal with it as long as you throw some fluff at us as well. ;)

I wish I knew what the "Muffin Is Injured’s" were. Sorry, I dont. I would love to read them. :)
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
wow...this was really really short. but i liked it a super lot. i also like the whole system that you came up with. really convenient and i think a good system to go by overall. i really liked this and since well they are back together now on the show...it is now as sad as you would think that it might be. (and overall my day has been depressing...so me saying this isn't sad is interesting.) anywayz, i really liked it. you are like the master of one-shots!