Reviews for Elemental Hearts: InsideOutside
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good.
Meda Princess chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Aww...! So sweet...! I didn't really expect to like this pairing, but I love it! 3
Meda Princess chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Hm...seems I may have been right...
Meda Princess chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Hm...I don't like where this is heading...and I don't think that was actually Koichi.
Meda Princess chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Wow...the excitement builds up. Can't wait to see what you have in store.
Meda Princess chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Oh, Micky... *falls back laughing* And such an endearing little scene. ) *growls* Lovely. Koji won't be getting the picture back anytime soon, it seems. TT
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! ) We're starting to see some development within the pairing. Ruki being all worried and protective. 3
Meda Princess chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This chapter was so utterly adorable! And now I get to go to bed with sweet dreams. 3
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Yep. The red string. 3 Clever. Very clever.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Nice chapter. Nostalgic and sweet.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was so cute! I might like this pairing. ) But I still prefer my KouKou puffs. ;)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
Er...I'd keep away from Kouichi at this point...

Mare chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
Very nice end chapter! I didn't think there was going to be anymore of this story considering the events that have been happening in Kingdom of the Elemental Hearts. But you sure showed me! ;D

Haha, I quite liked how Riku just went ahead and stole that kiss. Oh, if Kouji could have seen... I'm sure Riku would not have any more of his pretty white hair left.

Or any blood. :3

I can't wait to see how the next few chapters for the main story goes. I hope you update soon - but if life is yelling at you to pay attention, you go do what you have to do first, eh? College is important~!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 12 . 2/1/2009

Ok, so it was quick, but it was still a kiss! YES!

Well, you know I'm more of a twincest fan... but RikuKouichi works OK here too! .

So, yeah, I'm rooting for Riku as Kouji apparently doesn't have more than brotherly feelings.

Small but cute chap... Let's go to the main storyline! .~

Read ya' then! XD (Still hoping for more Brothers Together... XD)
pinky75910 chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Nice having FTL and Xenos together there. We still don't know the full signifigance of his meeting with Mickey. And I suppose the question remains - has Kouichi given his heart to Riku? Or does half of it belong to his twin? You said you'd been looking for an opportunity for Riku n Kouichi to kiss- Sleeping Beauty didn't wake up- maybe when kouichi wakes up he'll know, or maybe not. Can a simple kiss reach heart to heart worlds apart? Or does Kouichi already know what is Riku's heart?