Reviews for JetLagged
zafnak chapter 1 . 4/10
Beast Boy's parents died when a plane crashed into their boat huh? LOL. I've read a lot of versions of his parent's death in various fics over the years but this one is a hoot.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
:-)
Atheau chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Y'know, I was all getting into the seriousness when they started talking about his fear of planes.

Then I was like..."Wait. His parents didn't die in a plane crash. Huh?"

Then I read this - "Well, they were on a boat. But the plane crashed into the boat so you get what I mean."

I lost it. Completely. Mood: broken. Chair: broken. Status: on floor; still laughing.

As a serious story, it has its moments, but overall isn't the greatest. As a friendship fic? Absolutely beautiful.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Jetta Lane chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
It's nice to know even beast boy has fears
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw...how cute and romantic!

Well who knows? Beast Boy just might be afraid of planes too.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was really cute! Nice job.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
sisgh...romantic sigh.
VegZombieGrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
LUV IT!

the metal detector part made me laugh so loud my aunt came in and thought i was high!

ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahah!
pritzy93 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Your oneshot and all is quite interesting. However, as much as i like it, I think the part of Raven tearing would be kind of incorrect. Just think about it, Raven spent all her life trying to control and suppress her emotions. I am not convinced that she would tear over something minor like this. That's all I'd like to point out.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
aw... sweet. my bb/rae side has been aching for this for ages. just some cute fluff.
ravanwolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I like it. Do you know you and KTHuntress are the best BB/Rae authors I know (dunno why I included KTHuntress, but hey, I'm crazy. _). You are such a great writer. WRITE MORE BB/RAE STORIES!
Rachel Roth chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I think this is really good. Well, gotta make this short. Luvd it. awsom. bye

Raven Silver Star
bbrea4eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
:D That was cute, I was smiling or laughing through the whole thing! It's sad that you don't like Terra, I like her, but sometimes I'm glad that she is a rock so that Beastboy and Raven have a chance.
Sukia Fire chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
That was cute! - I loved the airport security thing! And when the guy muttered words that "Starfire should have never heard" I almost choked on my gum reading that scene! Well I am going to continue reading YAY!

~Sukia Fire