Reviews for Simply Oi!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hilarious
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
While it's funny to think of Hermione attacking Snape, I don't really think he'd have anything to worry about. He's an excellent fighter, both magically and physically, and she just knows lots of spells for a student her age. And she is not one to attack without a plan. I think the two of them would get together and plan how to take down the government if they didn't repeal that stupid law. They are both excellent schemers and highly motivated.

Running a joke shop doesn't seem to me to be of sufficient national priority to be an exemption to this law.

Dumbledore, once again, does something that would cause him to be hung, drawn and quartered if he were anyone else. Completely in character, IMHO. The man must have found a wholesale supplier for the patented Ronald Reagan teflon potion.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ROFLOL!

OK good laugh and nice crack fic.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
OMG ...

such a hilarious story ...

good job with this story _
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I happened to like your spin on the marriage law it seems no one couple stayed together... As planned anyway

until next time

-Rattler 1
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Notes:

Story added to Story Alerts/Subscription list.

i know it's done but i wanted a link to it but i didn't think it was quite good enough for favorites anyway good job it was funny
Dragongirl Jun chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm uncertain as to whether I'm supposed to go 'what the...!' or ROFL - so - I guess I had to review, its brilliant and yet o_0

I'm REALLY gonna check on you other stories

may your muses be merry and active
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was hilarious. I can just see Harry and Narcissa planning to be accidentally caught with Narcissa bent over a table and Harry behind her with his pants down as Draco comes down for lunch!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
this was a fun story to read
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
weird fic
FallenMuse54 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Absolutely ridiculous to the tenth degree and just as funny. Nuff said.

- 54
CarlyJo chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Cute, really funny and totally fluffy. Excellent.

Carly :3 )
Jackie Pappillion chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was simply the most spectacular fanfiction I've ever read! I am sending it to my friends! You have NO IDEA how much I laughed. THAT WAS FRIGGIN GREAT!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
lucky hermione

also, funny fic, well done, i especially loved it when hermione tormented snape
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
/gasps for air/

ROFLMAO!

Omg, this was so ridiculous...I could not stop laughing