Reviews for Shades of Grey
Cool Fanfiction!
Amyb11 chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
good job keep it up!
Ms willow gosermer chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
ok i just read form chap 1-12 and i love this story please post the new chapter soon please please please this is really good
sdfkljasldfj chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Normally I detest Slytherin romances, but I really love this one. You should definitely continue your totally awesome story! Keep up the good work- Serenity87
Tunny's Girlfriend chapter 11 . 3/21/2006
aw that was such a cute chapter! Kinda short though :( but I liked it. I can't wait to see if Alexa and Blaise get together in the next chapter! Update soon!

xtotallyatpeacex chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
Wow, it's been so long, I've almost forgotton what this story was about. Whoa. I might have to go have a recap. Good job!
Tunny's Girlfriend chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
Oh good chappie! I can't wait to see what Malfoy does with the potion... dun dun dun! BTW- one thing I noticed- if they're done potions, why would they be pouring they're potions down the sink? I mean, couldn't they just vanish them? They are wizards and witches after all... just a thought. Well, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Just update SOON!

Tunny's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
hey i've read all of your story so far and i really really really like it! i like how complex you make the main character. it's interesting. besides, slytherin has always been my favorite house anyways, and Malfoy is my favorite HP character. well, update really soon!

Liam O'Mallon chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Hey, I love your story. Keep it going I want to see it finished, too many good ones get left half done. I like thee way your trying to mediate the houses, I want another chapter. (
Tunny's Girlfriend chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
hey i like ur story! keep updating
Janine chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Hey! nice story, is anything else coming up? ill put it in my faves just in case. i think its really cool that u put alexa in slytherin (sp?) Keep up!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
lol thanks for the gold star! i only reviwed what was it, 3 times? Anyway, good chapter. I like it when people review my story continuously, so that's what I try and do for other pplz.
TeaCat chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
CONTINUE! I hate cliffhangers. XP!

dvdt chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
your story ...well. I guess all I can say is keep working, because you do have potential. your story is coherent, and.. yes. that being said.

aside from the plot, there are glaring grammatical and spelling errors. the writing isn't very exciting, it takes what might be an interesting story and beats it senseless, making the reader feel like she's reading a dictionary rather than a literary work. you use some really horrible writing techniques, like going through the same scene with a different POV. dialogue is okay to a certain extent, but you are the narrator, you do have some amount of power.

if I weren't sick of female American transfer students that were meant to be England's saviour, my review might change. then again, maybe your story's the one that needs changing. your plot is *SO* cliched. now, maybe transfer students don't usually go into Slytherin, but the fact that she is put there for some omniscient, angellic purpose makes me feel queasy.

now, having given you some tips on improving instead of feigned interest in the character's lives, do *I* get a gold star?
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
yeah, this chapter was really good. I think it's a bit mean of Hermione to keep making Alexa take sides, after all Hermione's supposed to be the one who stops Harry and Ron slagging off the Slytherins all the time... I think. lol.