Reviews for In Camelot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Very sweet :) Roald Dahl would be pleased.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
very cute story. i liked it a lot, and i liked grandpa george especially...

keep writing!
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I found this story great. My favorite part was when Grandma Georgina thought that the roof was falling in when somebody was knocking, the exact opposite than in the film when the roof did fall in and she thought that somebody was knocking. Reading that part just cracked me up. Great job.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Finally, a story that features Dr. Wonka visiting the factory. Done wonderfully, too. Great job.
Morgane Lurker chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Where shall I begin? Loved this fic alot - the characterizations, the way you've portrayed the interaction between the Buckets, and the way you've used canon plot elements and details in the story. The whole dinner felt very plausible, from Dr Wonka's reaction to the actory, to how the family rushes back to eat sweets as soon as the dentist has left - definitely brought a smile to my face, that last part.

Anyways, it was a great and entertaining read. Keep writing D!
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, the ending was adorable! I loved all of it! All your fics really amaze me Telanu, you really are a talented writer.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I've read this once before, but I had forgotten how very excellent it is. You've captured them all perfectly.
rayama chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Great fic. You really capture the essence of Willy Wonka in this story.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
This is Absolutely, the best story. The characterization, everything, is wonderful. The interaction between the characters, and the ending, left me with a warm, happy feeling. Yay.
this is not my home chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow, this was...cute. I absolutely love it. I blame you for dragging me away from anime/manga fandom and into CatCF fandom, even if I do usually read C/W slash. Well, yay, gen! Umm...OWARIMASHITA!
semi-sweet and nuts chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
A bit heavy on the sugar, but saved because it's so funny. I especially liked this part:

"I should never have taught you to tell time."

"I knew how to tell time before I came here," Charlie said indignantly.
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow. A wonderful idea, well-written.

The interaction and added backstory to Wonka was brilliant, and the interplay of characters. Loved the ending.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Alana: Cool fic!

Evo: meh!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Great story!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Nice story. I could really see that happening, with all the characters I mean. It worked, a lovely piece of fanfiction. :) lol about the apples.