Reviews for Desire Island
Epic Olivia chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
That was a great, interesting story!
What happened to the next two chapters? "My Solution" and such?
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE SUCH A HUGE CLIFFHANGER AHH
This story hasn't even been updated in 3 years D':
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
cant wait till you update! this is amazing. i wonder whats going on in luffy's mind...
buslimpan chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
This story is amazing! Great job!
I like how Chopper fought the intruder!
animefreakover9000 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Plz update I would greatly appriciate it this is now one of my favorites
Clumsy Owl chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Hey! I believe this is a really great story so far. It's a bit confusing in parts but thats probably just because I'm reading in-between hw problems -_-'. Anyway, you should post the next chapter soon! I wanna read mooorrre. I'm probably sounding really selfish right now but I don't care cause you asked for incentive, so here it is: satisfy my selfish curiosity about what comes next in this story! I wanna know! Lol please update soon!
Saiyura chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
HOW IS THAT NOT A CLIFFY! man, I shoulda known that I would like this story only to have it turn into a dead end.

Update soon please

Sai
Lectori Salutem chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
It's really good! Really mysterious too... I'd like to read some more, so please don't wait to long with updating... Please?
AUehara chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Come on, Chakenmo! it's been a while now, right? And I really want an fic-like-explanation for this ending here! And yeah, I'm liking your fic. It's interesting, and I'm amused with Zoro's dream's. are they some kind of premonition? I wanna know more about this all!

I may have wrote some words wrong, please ignore them, yea?

See you on the next chapter!
The Neo Productions chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
A nice one!
Synchronize chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
SAY WHAT!

Who were those two now? Oh dear insanity must be setting in on the rest of the crew. AND MERRY VANISHED? NO!

Okay okay, no more ranting. Very well written, I'm glad you didn't pull a cliff hanger on us, I think I might have gone raving mad if you did.

All in all, really good stuff, you have seriously thickened the plot but I still don't know what Zoro's dream has to do with any of this.
Autumnights chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Oh snap guys. This is, well, not good. And if you had freakin left it at that cliffhanger I would have throttled you! But the quick update was cool. Omg I need to go to bed. I hope youre happy. I'm gonna fail my test tomorrow because of you Chakenmo!
SachiKaze-creater chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
hehe... it took me awhile then i realized what was going on... thats why its called Desire Island! Well hope you continue! I be waiting!
Autumnights chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Um WTH? I guess the gifts explain the while Desire Island thing, but still, what the heck is going on? Luffy is fighting with swords?Zoros crying? Ugh my head hurts... And Please update quickly. I dont wanna wait that long ever again...
HoneyBoba chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really like it so far! Its so cute, i must read
Synchronize chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
-giggles insanely-

Dang that was good, though it was a bit too short for the wait but I understand. At least you're updating your stories.

All in all, it's becoming more interesting, Zoro's going crazy, that pink panda in the closet over there is making people poof from one spot to the next (reference as to what happened to Luffy when Zoro woke up) and I'm going slightly insane. So yeah, alls good in the fanfiction world hun.

Luv you for updating, keep it up if you want to, personally I would adore you beyond that of which Sanji could possibly adore anyone. Okay maybe not, I'm not much into the liking of genders really right now.

You would think being a teen that might be a bad thing, or is it just me?

Eh, oh well, this story is just taking so many fun twists and turns, I can't stop re-reading it all, and it's only four chapters now!