Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
tammgrogan chapter 48 . 5/9
Hello, I just finished reading your Amazing story. It was one of the best that I have read in a time, I wished that you would have finished writing it. I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing this.
Wika0304 chapter 48 . 3/8
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
What an interesting premise. I look forward to seeing how it develops. The 'twins' are engaging, and I can just imagine MMcG dealing with two lively toddlers.
flynsqrrl chapter 48 . 11/3/2016
This story has been absolutely amazing and I am sad it hasn't been finished. I hope things are going well for you!
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 48 . 5/17/2016
I recently stumbled on your story and read it in one sitting. I have to say, I'm quite impressed and intrigued by this story. I know it isn't likely that you will be continuing to write on this story as it's been about 5 years since the last update, but I'm really hoping that you might anyway. The characters are so engaging and this version of what could of happened really draws you into the plot, investing you in the outcome of the story. Please, at least give us an outline of what was going to happen even if you don't end up writing a chapter out. Thank you.
Gracfully chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
:) like it
Gracfully chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
like it glad boys are still alive sad that they are hurt though
MissWitch250 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
this story seems really well written, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I love that Minerva also saves Dudley, here's hoping she can teach him some manners!
DS chapter 48 . 12/1/2015
Amazing story! Once started, I could not stop till I reached this chapter :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 48 . 9/3/2015
This is unfinished and is by the look of things a lost fan-fiction doom not to be finish it not been update for a number of years.
But it is still well worth reading, why it a very well written story the writers story logic is good it fits canon yet is very diffrent the plot is setup and the writers idea's are followed up the writter mix conon in both new and interesting ways, I do hope to find this story has been finsh one day, for if it is not it would be a pity.
catant914 chapter 48 . 8/21/2015
Hello. I apologize for not reviewing on any of the previous chapters, but from what I gather, you have been on hiatus for quite a while.
I sincerely doubt I will be able to spur you into creating another chapter of this masterpiece, but I would like to give it a chance, at the very least.
I would like to say that your take on the way the boys were infected interested me, and I was kind of hoping that it would foreshadow some of the more major parts in the story. Seeing as how that hasn't been the case, I would just like to say that this particular plot point could be very interesting.
It's interesting to see the way Remus acts around the children, considering the fact that it was, afterall, after all of his closest friends either died, betrayed him, or went to jail.
It would be interesting to see the way Rover (can't believe you didn't call him Snuffles, honestly) would react to the boys. I know they have glamour charms and everything, and I don't quite remember, but I do believe that their faces weren't changed too much. Either way, I will be excited to see how Snuffles reacts to the revelation.
Furthermore, I would just like to say that your story is amazing and I shall eagerly await the day when your muse comes back to you and you are finally able to update once more :)
auralupe chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
This is an amazing story, and I'm wondering are you going to continue it? I dont mean this in a rude way - I understand that people have lives. In your authors note you talked about 49 or 50 and glacial updates, and Im wondering if this is one of those or actually the end. Thank you for writing as much as you did, and I hope whatever took you from your writing was good. :), Auralupe
Ogrebear chapter 48 . 6/26/2015
Very nice story - defiantly an interesting AU!

The role reversal of Sirus and Peter at the Wesleys was fantastic - I really, really hope Peter get caught. I was hoping Padfoot might nudge Percy towards animagus Magic!

I really do like what you have done with Draco and Vincent, I certainly want their paths to come out very different - Draco and Vincent in another House even!

Only thing this needed more was a look at werewolves in Britain other than Reamus and the boys.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/18/2015