Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
White Okami chapter 48 . 8/21
Hello. I apologize for not reviewing on any of the previous chapters, but from what I gather, you have been on hiatus for quite a while.
I sincerely doubt I will be able to spur you into creating another chapter of this masterpiece, but I would like to give it a chance, at the very least.
I would like to say that your take on the way the boys were infected interested me, and I was kind of hoping that it would foreshadow some of the more major parts in the story. Seeing as how that hasn't been the case, I would just like to say that this particular plot point could be very interesting.
It's interesting to see the way Remus acts around the children, considering the fact that it was, afterall, after all of his closest friends either died, betrayed him, or went to jail.
It would be interesting to see the way Rover (can't believe you didn't call him Snuffles, honestly) would react to the boys. I know they have glamour charms and everything, and I don't quite remember, but I do believe that their faces weren't changed too much. Either way, I will be excited to see how Snuffles reacts to the revelation.
Furthermore, I would just like to say that your story is amazing and I shall eagerly await the day when your muse comes back to you and you are finally able to update once more :)
auralupe chapter 48 . 8/6
This is an amazing story, and I'm wondering are you going to continue it? I dont mean this in a rude way - I understand that people have lives. In your authors note you talked about 49 or 50 and glacial updates, and Im wondering if this is one of those or actually the end. Thank you for writing as much as you did, and I hope whatever took you from your writing was good. :), Auralupe
Ogrebear chapter 48 . 6/26
Very nice story - defiantly an interesting AU!

The role reversal of Sirus and Peter at the Wesleys was fantastic - I really, really hope Peter get caught. I was hoping Padfoot might nudge Percy towards animagus Magic!

I really do like what you have done with Draco and Vincent, I certainly want their paths to come out very different - Draco and Vincent in another House even!

Only thing this needed more was a look at werewolves in Britain other than Reamus and the boys.
OMG Draco teaching Dobby how to read3
Sniff... So sweet
guico chapter 48 . 7/17/2014
Hi. I know you probably abandoned this story, but I'd just like to say that it is definitely one of my favorites. I can't remember being this happy while reading something. I would be a great present if you could continue it, but i understand if you have other things to do.
So, without further ado, this is great and I'm hoping for a new update (even if it has been a few years since the last one).
CreslinWest chapter 48 . 6/2/2014
I do hope that you eventually come back to this story, I take comfort in the fact you have evidently taken a year long hiatus before so maybe one day the muse will come back to you or your life may become less stressful/busy and you may find time once again. But given that an offer you a 10% raise is meaningless and you must make a living I suspect that we may have lost you forever. (sigh)

This is by far one of the best thought out Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. Things I particularly like are:

Rover/Padfoot as the Percy's pet rather than Scabbers/Wormtail it just works so nicely, though I get the feeling that if Sirius is ever cleared, it will be as difficult for Sirius to adjust to life as a human.

Filch is the most underexplored canon character in fanfiction so it's great to read a story where he is more than just a grumpy and bitter old man taking his frustrations out on the students.

The Weasleys, I've always loved the Weasleys and they are sometimes treated rather badly in fanfiction, particularly Molly, and of course Percy, Ron and Ginny are often the target of many a bashing, I think one of the things I love most about this fanfic is the total lack of bashing of canon characters, I don't know if it was a conscious choice on your part but it makes the story so much more enjoyable.

Your rather fanciful take on Hermione. The brief glimpses we get of her life are just enough to leave us wanting more but I rather suspect if we got more we'd be crying out about it taking focus from your main story.

Neville and his Gran, are masterfully presented and make me happy.

And finally of course it's the twins themselves and their cobbled together extended family, I love them all and want to thank you for introducing me to a take on these characters that I treasure and will reread even if you never finish the story at all.
pikachucat chapter 48 . 3/29/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
I don't get the part with Vincent and him being afraid of the nurse, could you please explain that to me? Apart from that, loving the story
go-sullivan chapter 48 . 12/31/2013
Man, I very much doubt this fic will be getting an update anytime soon. But I hope so.

Man, i knew one of the Brown daughters was going to get bitten the moment they showed up again. I love how this is all coming together. And I hope it comes together again.
go-sullivan chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Atleast Petunia did that badass thing for James and Terry. I'm reading this fic again. I love it that much. I guess you're not updating it anymore.
go-sullivan chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Aww. Molly and Draco's relationship made me tear up.
EACade chapter 48 . 12/28/2013
Oh, dear. This hasn't been abandoned, has it? I dare say it's one of my favorites, so I do hope not! Thanks for sharing it!
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Good god, potty training at three? That's late!
IWantColoredRain chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
Story is absolutely brilliant i'm really enjoying it.