Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
OMG Draco teaching Dobby how to read3
Sniff... So sweet
guico chapter 48 . 7/17/2014
Hi. I know you probably abandoned this story, but I'd just like to say that it is definitely one of my favorites. I can't remember being this happy while reading something. I would be a great present if you could continue it, but i understand if you have other things to do.
So, without further ado, this is great and I'm hoping for a new update (even if it has been a few years since the last one).
CreslinWest chapter 48 . 6/2/2014
I do hope that you eventually come back to this story, I take comfort in the fact you have evidently taken a year long hiatus before so maybe one day the muse will come back to you or your life may become less stressful/busy and you may find time once again. But given that an offer you a 10% raise is meaningless and you must make a living I suspect that we may have lost you forever. (sigh)

This is by far one of the best thought out Harry Potter fanfics I've ever read. Things I particularly like are:

Rover/Padfoot as the Percy's pet rather than Scabbers/Wormtail it just works so nicely, though I get the feeling that if Sirius is ever cleared, it will be as difficult for Sirius to adjust to life as a human.

Filch is the most underexplored canon character in fanfiction so it's great to read a story where he is more than just a grumpy and bitter old man taking his frustrations out on the students.

The Weasleys, I've always loved the Weasleys and they are sometimes treated rather badly in fanfiction, particularly Molly, and of course Percy, Ron and Ginny are often the target of many a bashing, I think one of the things I love most about this fanfic is the total lack of bashing of canon characters, I don't know if it was a conscious choice on your part but it makes the story so much more enjoyable.

Your rather fanciful take on Hermione. The brief glimpses we get of her life are just enough to leave us wanting more but I rather suspect if we got more we'd be crying out about it taking focus from your main story.

Neville and his Gran, are masterfully presented and make me happy.

And finally of course it's the twins themselves and their cobbled together extended family, I love them all and want to thank you for introducing me to a take on these characters that I treasure and will reread even if you never finish the story at all.
pikachucat chapter 48 . 3/29/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 29 . 1/3/2014
I don't get the part with Vincent and him being afraid of the nurse, could you please explain that to me? Apart from that, loving the story
go-sullivan chapter 48 . 12/31/2013
Man, I very much doubt this fic will be getting an update anytime soon. But I hope so.

Man, i knew one of the Brown daughters was going to get bitten the moment they showed up again. I love how this is all coming together. And I hope it comes together again.
go-sullivan chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
Atleast Petunia did that badass thing for James and Terry. I'm reading this fic again. I love it that much. I guess you're not updating it anymore.
go-sullivan chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Aww. Molly and Draco's relationship made me tear up.
EACade chapter 48 . 12/28/2013
Oh, dear. This hasn't been abandoned, has it? I dare say it's one of my favorites, so I do hope not! Thanks for sharing it!
Shaldana Blackwater chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Good god, potty training at three? That's late!
IWantColoredRain chapter 48 . 11/9/2013
Story is absolutely brilliant i'm really enjoying it.
Jenetikitty chapter 48 . 9/11/2013
This was a really fun story. There were a few details that frustrated me-using Avada on injured forest animals, for example-but before long, such things were easily swept aside for the fun of the story. I love Ravenclaw!Percy and "Rover", and I love Friendly!Filch, and the boys are fantastic. I hope to see this updated soon. :D
Nianque chapter 48 . 7/24/2013
So... Neville is going to be a dragon animagus? That is all I really got from this chapter aside from the werewolf drama.
MuggleCreator chapter 48 . 6/29/2013
I LOVE this story! Brilliant premise!
Great characterisation too.
Is it finished? Can I go hunting for the sequel yet?

I want to read more!