Reviews for Living on Limited Time
Sangi chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow. This is sad. Not the story, just the fact that you reviewed one of (or more than one, I don't know) my stories a super-long time ago and I'm just getting around to reviewing one of yours.

I like this. I think it was, at first, the summary that led me to this particular summary. It doesn't tell you right off the bat what the story is about, and that really intrigued me and made me want to read it so that I could know what it meant.

"Time is endless. Time is short. My time here is limited."

That must be the catchy line there, the summary, that makes people want to read it.

I really like the way that you tied things up here, the last line really gave it that last oomph that you need in a story, the last thinking spot that leaves you with questions unanswered.

"But I know my time here in this world is limited."

That just makes it seem like the character, Kikyo, in some way realized something that she really thought she knew in the first place. I like the last paragraph especially, the hate mes and the last line.

This was really an enjoyable one-shot. I hope you write more of them for Inuyasha and other categories I read.
Urooj chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I AGREE GOOD JOB
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I like Inukag but I don't hate Kikyou. Great story. :)
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I think this was really good and I agree with your opinion on Kikyo. It's not fair that people hate her for living when she should be dead, and call her stupid things like a clay pot. She didn't ASK Urasue to bring her back to life.

Toodles!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was a good chapter. I really enjoyed it. I feel really bad for Kikyo too. She has been through so much and people hate her because she has returned from the dead. Well she can't help that, it wasn't her choice.

Very nice work on this story, it was very well done indeed. Keep up the good work in all your other stories.