Reviews for Unconventional
TaangtasticXD chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Oh my gosh, this story/series of one shots are just absolutely AMAZING. I love your style of writing[like a lot of people]. ]
NowYouWantMe123 chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
*Tears* ...

That was a great story, You actual had me crying over Kiba's death.

Your writing is mature and elegant and I feel heart loads of Sorrow while reading this.

KibaIno Forever...
DeGlace chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Very bittersweet fic. I like your writing style, it's mature and draws me in completely.

Kiba is one of the characters out there that don't get enough loving, so I'm so happy to find this fic. (Except for the fact that... well, he dies here. *tear*)

My only crit would be regarding the 'accent' of sorts that you gave him (makes him seem a little too coarse or something?) but other than that, great characterization on him and Ino.

" And there's also this obsession with my breasts that goes way beyond normal." Aww. This line is perfectly placed, just adds that bit of humor.

Very nicely done! I'm adding to favs. This fic deserves far more reviews.
Rasuto chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
OH! i love kibaino! You wrote these beautifully and so true to character i just HAVE to put it on my favorites list. Kiba is just so damn cute, and love the accent. it's so kiba-ish. And Ino is good too. Reeaally good. You're a talented writer and hope you add more to this soon. we kibaino fans need it!)

check mine out if you have time, please?)
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
oh how sweet! kibaino is one of my favorite pairings! i hope you update soon!
kosumi chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
loved it. especially the ending. the doggy plush! EE! So cute! Although i think Kiba's personality sorta changes from the first drabble to this one. hahah i know his accent does. its great though. i love how you write Kiba. he's just so damn cute.
kosumi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
AHAHAHAH! I could laugh out loud! this makes me SO giddy with joy! I love Kibaino! I'm so happy i actually found some good ones! tehehehe! This was beautiful!