Reviews for Grevious Misjudgement
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
How long until the wizards notice the mistake?
sergris chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Well... I suppose there's no real hope you'll continue this, considering how long its been since you published this. Yet what I've read so far was written so well that I still slightly hope that you do continue this. How will Harry's life be like with Ms. Wentworth? How will he change and how will this affect his coming years at Hogwarts?
SisterCSIs chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I love the story, though I am wondering how the blood wards are working. The letter said that the seal would turn silver after it had verified the relation to Harry. This did happen, but how are you planning on working this out if Harry went to the wrong address, and Kate is not related to Lily in anyway?
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I really like this! I'm not all on about OC's who get to raise Harry - but this one has started out interesting, I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter. I liked this one very well and I also like you're writing style! brilliant!

ta,

Poppy
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Good stuff. I noticed you haven't updated though. If this is because you still need a beta, then send me an email. I'd be happy to do it.
LitCandle chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Heheh... This is really funny. I can tell that I'm going to like this already. I hope you post more soon.
Ganimedev chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Nice chapter. Very well written compared to most fanfics, good detail on most sections without being tedious. Hope you actually continue the story.

If your looking for a beta, I'm game. Found I'm a lot better at editing and critiquing stories then writing them and would love to beta for you.