Reviews for Hidden Pain
Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts chapter 8 . 9/24/2018
For the Quidditch match. I thought it was winter? So why wasn't there snow when Draco fell. Instead, apparently, he fell in the dust. Plus, Hermione was wearing SUMMER clothes there.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2018
I love this story so much
f chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
great
yay chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
I do feel bad how Ron was portrayed but it was needed, overall GREAT STORY XD
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2017
This is my favorite fanfic I've ever read it made me laugh, cry, and get secondhand embarrassment from the characters it was amazing I love it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
Actually, the Felix Felicis is called Liquid Luck for short but Wharever, whatever...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
Ugh..look. This is a good fan fiction. But Ron is a good person! I hate it when people say, or put him as a terrible person in their fan fictions! In the book, he's so sweet, and supportive, so honestly, why would you do this? Next time you write a Harry Potter fanfiction, don't attack Ron just to make the story develop. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Are you an Indian?
dreams and desperation chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
Cute story! Xx
lauralydney chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Loved loved loved this story! It's quite old, but I just found it so... Amazing job! So many feels...
Duke157 chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
A little too light hearted for such a dark topic. In the way that the damsel is always distressed about the guy, crying. The guy takes a bullet for her, the bad guy, Ron is disliked by everyone and isolated at the end. I don't know, didn't feel like tone was right for a story about self abuse. And don't even get me started on Draco's sudden character changes.
ecoenarciso chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
I wrote my first review when I started reading the story and now that I finished I found it even more amazing, if possible :)
Great story, thankiu so much for writing it! (and sorry for my english but I'm italian)
ecoenarciso chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Great story!
flykiki chapter 3 . 6/18/2016
I am sorry, I can't even finish the story. There is a lack of continuity on Dracos character. In a matter of one chapter he goes from absolutely loathing Hermione and cutting himself relentlessly to declaring himself her friend and giving her his knife. If there was character build up, I would understand the story line, but there was NO build up, no transition.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read! I have depression and I cut and all of that. I was going to cut tonight, I don't want to anymore. Atleast not tonight! I'm crying becouse you convayed emotions that most cant, and that I feel. I have a hard time with love, and I Bethlehem no one will ever love me or think I'm beautiful or worth it. But this gave me a little hope, even tho it is fiction. Thank you for everything and please keep writing. God bless