Reviews for Hidden Pain
CrazyChick15 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
yay!
crissyhgdm chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
heck yes write a sequel!
fanjessfiction chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
yes there should be a sequel! i loved this story and i would love if you continue it. besides, we still don't know about lucius, i mean he's not gonna stop just because Draco went into hiding. please write a sequel!
Trelithe chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
I normally don't read these type of stories of which people cut themselves, but this one held my attention. I believed that this story was well writtened (with a few mistakes here and there) and conviencing. It's such a challenge to find a way to bring such characters like Draco and Hermoine together. I felt that Ron was a bit out of character, but at the same time I can see why you portrayed him this way. Nice job. Draco/Hermoine forever.
Kayree chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Congratulations! fabulous story! although im sad its over, im also happy coz now its got an ending! i think a sequel would be great if u have some good ideas! best of luck with all ur writing!

Love & Luck,

Kayree
Andraea Shade chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
You already know my view on a sequel. Either that, or... i guess i just like Draco/Hermione... Please for a sequel. Maybe like a story about when they get married and kids? I like this story and I am sad it is complete.
anonymous chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Why is it M rated? The sequel should have some action.
Kathy chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
I LOVED YOUR STORY! It was so cute! There HAS to be a sequel! Loved it!
greyeyedgal14 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
*claps*

Excellent ending! Yes please do write a sequal!
Emily chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
there should be a sequel! :) i love it too much to just end like that!

youre a great writer, so keep writing!
Aurora Marie Hart chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
DEFINATELY DO A SEQUEL! Awesome story, I just read the whole thing straight. Great job
Hinoki82 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
its, over, its really over? i cant believe it, i was so enjoying it too, i-i i cant even breathe right now, i mean, its over? YES, YES WRITE ANOTHER STORY SEQUEL WHAT EVER JUST WRITE ANOTHR ONE! peaceout and luv

_
sliversun chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes THERE SHOULD BE A SQUEL!

I LOVED IT ~

SO HEARTWARMING~~

and cried in the chapter too~
Pinker Belle chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
OMG i love that ending! I dont think u should do a sequel though. Its a really good ending and a sequel would ruin the effect of it. Gr8 job!
Carrie chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. I loved this story. As for a sequel... I think I would like a sequal, butits' your choice.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »