Reviews for Bound Forever
x lake of tears x chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
OMG! You cannot believe how long Ive been waiting for this and it was even better than I anticipated. I was almost giving up hope, thinking that you'd left the site completely! It's absolute class! Carry on writing please

love you lots like new rocks

Robyn xoxo
shero003 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Excellent update!

I hope 2 read more soon.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
She doesn't love him anymore, not after what he did to her.
Greenleaf7 chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
What new rule? I don't see any new rule. I'm beginning to hate for all it's new stupid rules. Oh well, I loved the chapter. But once again, poor poor thomas. *sobs* oh, Dracula is back.

Personaly, at this moment of sorrow from Cassidy, I would scream as Dracula for what he had done to thomas.

But that's my opinion. :) Well, hope you update again soon!

Ivory Core
Lily Black chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*cries* Im still crying over your last story! v.v But anyway, this is a real good mystery! So,Im lost, is Thomas...? I mean, hes alright...right? o.o Well at least Dracula's back...I guess. Please update soon!
CaptainDuckula chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
ALANA! AWESOME SHIZNIT! Evil Dickie Roberts is stuck in my head. LOVE THAT MOVIE! anywho, i am so happy.

Jack: She is crazy not happy.

Me: Jack, I hate you.

Jack: *pouts* Tha' is not wha' ye said last night.

Me: JACK! I WILL GET DRAC AFTER YOU!

Drac: She will do it.

Jack: Oh God, I'm stuck with a retarded vampire and lunatic who thinks she is a pirate.

UPDATE SOON!

Jack: Savvy!
ssosbe23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
hey...good story...just doing this so i can add you to my alert thingy...later gator
Knnyphph chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Oh, good chapter! I'm kind of glad Thomas is dead though (or is he?...). Cute and innocent- yes, but totally got in the way. I'm glad Vlad didn't eat him though.

...

Hang on a second. Vampires suddenly there...Vlad...people being eaten... Aw #$%! He DID eat him, didn't he? How sad. :(
dirtyblondeheroine chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
YAY! It's back and it's fantastic! I'm so happy. *tear* Your last chapter was incredible and this first chapter, what a rush. I mean it. I get motion sickness and I'm not feeling to well from reading that. ... Just kidding. Anyway. It was so good. You are amazing. Yay! Write another chapter soon
Eldridor chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE...Its fantastic!

please please please...!
KaindeAmedha419 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wo, very good. Very good. Keep up the awesome work, I wanna see Cassidy and Dracula fluff! That would be so cute! You're doing a great job so far, don't give up on it.

Justine
maddie chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I've been looking for this fic everyday on the first page of the Van Helsing section, and it just so happens that I have the urge to check out the second page today. Your's was the first one on there! That figures. Anyway, the first chappie began with so much suspense! My heart was racing all the way through. It was nice of you to begin it with some dialogue from Thomas before KILLING HIM OFF! *sobs* Thomas, oh poor rejected Thomas, why? I bet Dracula did it just because he knew that he would get in the way again. Not fair. Thomas barely had a chance. For some reason I'm still happy that Drac is back tho. I can sense the drama approaching from here, but its cute so oh well. It also makes sense that the other vampires would return as well...wait a second. *sudden realization* The brides! Dun Dun Dun! The return of the brides, now thats a scary thought. Well, can't wait for a new chapter! This story is so great!

Maddie
x lake of tears x chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
excellent! Tis an ace sequel to your first story and I'm already riveted. keep up the good work. _

Robyn x
punk rock prinsses chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
this is and excellent beggining i loved it i hope for more soon please and im intrigued im also confirming that i whant to continue and to tell you great chapter
jillybean4813 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
AWESOME! AWESOME FRIST CHAPTER TO AN AWESOME SEQUEL! I loved it I can't believe thomas died (*sob*)! But at the same time great way to start it off! I can't wait til Dracula shows himself to Cassidy! Love it! Awesome! *10 stars*(out of 10)! Update soon! Two Thumbs UP!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »