Reviews for Bound Forever
FakeBaconFryer chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
OH YES! GO CASSIDY!

YOU MUST ADMITT THAT THAT

GIRL HAS ONE HELL OF A BACKBONE!

UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE!
Cataclysmic Disaster chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh! Please finish this story or update it;; I love it so much! Pleasepleaseplease. ;P It's amazing.
Katherine Sparrow chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Hey.

I like your story:-)

It's good. Keep going:)
XTahliaX chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
This is great! i loved the first story and this sequal sounds like its going to be just as good! update soon please... i wanna read more :D
xxblueeyesxx chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Omg im so glad that you decided to write a sequal yay! lol Anyway i cant wait to read the next chapter so update quickly!
CaptainDuckula chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
LEAD IN A PLAY?

WOO!

im happy for you.

and im so happy you updated.

i loved this chapter.

and the 6th one

its coming along so well.

(L)
Maddie chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
Woah, for a second I thought I was seeing things! Seriously, I almost didn't recognize this fic, I haven't seen it around for so long ;) Anyway, it's great to see that you're writing on this again, cause you've been greatly missed! Lovely chapter, can't wait for more!
lady kathrin chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
o audrey! i love u so...cliffhanger yet again...u better update like really soon..i want to what drac is goin to do to cassidy! lady kathrin
El Neneo chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Yes! So glad u decided to continue this fic, its my fav! Funny thing is, i checked it a few days ago 2 see if u had updated! Spooky! lol Neways, happy writing! x
Remember chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Well, I must confess, I'm eternally grateful you decided to update this story. God, it's been ages... has it really been a year since you updated? Geez... :D

Well, I certainly missed you and am so glad you're back. I missed reading about Cassidy and Dracula... I remember your original story "To Be Rekindled"... seriously had to be one of my favorites back in the day. If I remember correctly, your story was one of the ones that inspired me to start writing. :) And I seriously love you for that!

Thank you for updating... I hope it doesn't take you a whole 'nother year to do so again. lol

-Remember
Shorty1975 chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
I like your story. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Well. . .wow. For not having been writing for a while, you picked up where you left off. This chapter was great, I loved it. Can't wait to see if you'll post another any time soon.

me
ROCKNROLLFANATIC chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
I love this chapter!..I love both stories u wrote and i am hoping u keep updating!...Will there be another masquerade ball in this one?i love those!..Well keep updating!its getting good!_
Draculaluvsamy chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
omg i love the sequel even more than the original i love it its amazing you write so well! AH update soon i need to know what happens!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
You should update soon, unless you died. JK. I loved your first story, and I love this one, please update soon.

a13