Reviews for Bound Forever
GaelicEyes10 chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
So, I missed out on the first few chapters, but I just caught up with one of my favorite stories!

It's amazing! I love how changed each character is and I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!

Maddie chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
I hope you manage to find the inspiration you need to continue this fic! Tell that Muse of yours to start working overtime! Pay it with cookies if necessary!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Dracula's a big meanie! I love him to death, but Cassie has to teach him a lesson! Mwah ha ha!
aleera1300 chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
great story! i can't wait for the rest of it!
maddie chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hi! I just thought that I would go back a couple of chapters so I could submit another review. First of all, I wanted to join your other impatient reviewers in saying that we need you to update as quickly as possible. We all don't want to die of SAS (Sustained Anticipation Syndrome), and we'd like to live long enough to see the next update *grin*. Also, I want to give you some extra encouragement to keep you going! You have so much talent and ability to write great stories. This one is obviously adored by MOST everyone because you write so engagingly and descriptively. You are definitely NOT wasting your time and talent on Bound Forever, so please update soon! The last story was excellent, and I have complete faith in your ability to make this fic even better than that one! Trust me, romantic fanfictions are MOST CERTAINLY for you, but I'm sure that you could do JUST AS WELL in other genres, so please DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BY WHAT *SOME* OTHER PEOPLE SAY.

Ron's Sweetie chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Great chapter keep going with it please.
Witch isit chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

It's such a good story, I hope you're not considering stopping it. It'd be a huge waste!

Loyally awaiting an update,

~Witch isit
Captain Duckula chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Dear Alana;

update soon or recieve some severe verbal ass beatings.;)

Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Update soon. This is a good story.
random gal chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
NO, you cant stop there... UPDATE SOON!
Memory from a Dream chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
u may get this or u may not but ow i can't get registered on fanfic they haven't sent me a e-mail about how to do everything i am so mad!
Memory from a Dream chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Hey this is Alex I finnaly got a pen name and i am going to start writing and it is probaly gonna be POTO! so you said you were gonna update soon {sad face starts to linger across my face} but u didn't {in a little baby mocking tone} {cute voice not in a stern voice} so will you please update i am begging u {gets on hands and knees}please update {sad face lingers across my lonely little face and tears form at my eyes!} i am a little dramatic sometimes but u learn to get used to it and it is not that bad as sometimes but then again it can be bad {ex. somebody has the cuiter bf or somebody stole my look!etc...} ok honestly can you please update the suspence is killing me {takes a dagger to the heart} well not really im just joking well anyway update ! PS: if you don't know what POTO means it means Phantom of the Opera it is like so good and i am not lying i just need some ideas on how to start off a story that is not like everybody else's {which 4 me being in Junior High is gonna be hard} well update! Oh i almost forgot i have a ? do u like my pen name cauze i really couldn't think of anything else and also thanx 4 the e-mail! well bye now# have fun doin skool work or whateva ya doin
Dark Queen 76 chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
I agree - heck with the 'Writer's Block.' Perhaps you could have something where the Count reviews him and Cassidy's past, trying to find some clues as to why she's seemingly changed. And then, perhaps he'll realized he's been a jerk since he returned from Hell, or something like that...I guess I just liked the more tender Count from the first part of your story.

Also, a grammatical consideration - I know you're flipflopping between flashbacks and ongoing action, but your past and present tense seem to clash a little bit; ex: 'I entered the room. I see the door before me is the one I want... A more smooth transition might be ' I entered the room and saw the door before me... Just a suggestion.
Novel-Writer chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
I don't mean to be horrible, but I feel like your older (younger, really, but I feel like the older) sister who is reading your writing, trying to get you to be better.

People tell you, and they try and they try. There's no stopping you, is there? For every beautiful turn of a phrase there are about 80 horrible characters and-let's be honest-absolutely stupid plot ideas. You haven't decided whether or not you're serious about this. That's why I just grit my teeth against it when I read this. You have got so much potential, most can't even dream of it! They're just teen girls who can't write for shit but type up some romance anyway and get adored by other teen girls who can't write for shit. But then someone like you with obvious talent comes in here and makes those of us who take English and Psychology courses go, "Wow!" And then we read for a little while. And excuse you because you're young. (Even though we're actually younger than you are.) But after a while you get some people taking the time to write super long, detailed reviews telling you there are problems (even though you have hundreds of chatspeak-filled drabblesome things that give you about a sentence telling you they like it), and you're still here! Writing a character without any personality, taking well-known characters and turning them into props...It's horrible because you actually aren't thinking about it when you do it! And I honestly hope you start thinking about writing seriously because the loss of such talent is felt by every writer in the world. But honestly, girl, romantic fanfiction is not for you. You're being destroyed in this wasteland.
Alex eddy chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
thanx 4 the e-mail and r u sure u r gonna update cauze i wan't u to really bad bye!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »