Reviews for Bound Forever
BW-girl chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Cassidy has so much on her mind! Poor girl...

I hope something good happens for her, she deserves it.

loved the chappie, as always.
Alex Eddy chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Hey good story maybe u can have thomas come back and Dracula can turn him into a vampire because he wants Cassidy to feel better and then she may start loving him again!It's just a thought well keep updating
Captain Duckula.again chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
sorry alanna. i dont mean to make it a battlefield too. i like 2 read...sorry, ya, i shouldnt have blasted but i know what its like to get a review like that. trust me, it hurts A LOT sometimes when you work really hard on something and someone sends a review of negativity. spelling has nothing to do with reviews. i was mad. sorry. haha. as for the swearing, i said one swear word so...cleaner mouth? :)

i send you a peace offering..:D
CaptainDuckula chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
countess, im just happy you updated!

its not the quantity, its the quality...and your quality always amazes me. update soon, i cant get enough of this story. :)

yer pirate pal;captain jo
HeartofGlass chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Screw writers block. Please update this is amazing!
Remember chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
*gasps* Oh... my... f*ing... God... YOU UPDATED AND YOU DON'T HAVE MORE! AND YOU LEAVE ME ON THE EDGE OF A THREAD...! HOW COULD YOU! That chapter was... ah... I'm shuddering... that was gorgeous! Oh... damn it all, why can't you update more! Let me tell you something missy... (I'm not pissed, I just like sounding like I am... I'm weird, ignore it) I'm graduating from High School the end of May and school is my only access to the internet, hense, the only access to your story and all other wonderful fanfiction about Dracula, the most sexiest man alive. Therefore, I'd be VERY grateful... if you could finish this story and end my torment! I'd DIE if I couldn't find out the end and let alone review it... PLEASE! *falls and knees sobbing* I'm begging you! Do it for me! Or Dracula... whichever is more of an incentive... I must know what happens... I'm dying here! You are so amazing my dear.. your stories and writting have always inspired me from day one when I first started writting fanfiction. And I'm dead serious about that... which reminds me, Just so you know, and since I'm dying to tell someone because I'm so excited... I'm working on another story with Elizabeth and Dracula... so instead of a trilogy... its (what do you call something with four? I'm so brain dead right now, I can't think) ANY WAYS! I'm so excited and will be posting it probably some time in February... just so ya know. In case you're interested... Anyways, update RIGHT NOW! and I'll chat later. Love ya! My God, you are a genius!

-Remember
Greenleaf7 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
That's ok, all is forgiven...just as long as you update soon again. :) But I know the feeling of having lost interest in updating a story. I have two...or three...that are currently on hold until I get that spark to continue them. But I don't delete them, because I know that one day I will return to it. But when...is another story.

ANYWAY, thanks for updating. A little chocolate for the day. Thanks! ;)

~GreenLeaf7~
Gem chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Hey, it's been forever since you've updated! How are ya'? Too bad this chappie's so short...but she does pose a very interesting question. If this were the old-school black and white movies I'd say some garlic might do the trick, but I have a hard time imagining that would work now, lol. Anyway, update soon plz, and I'll ttyl! :)

Gem
maddie chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
Yes! You posted! The chapter was sort of short, but it's better than none at all. I really wish that Cass and Drac could just get together, your last story had much more Cassidy/Drac fluff, but since it has to fit into the storyline of the sequel than its ok. Well, can't wait for the next one!

~Maddie
lady kathrin chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
goodness gracious child! i love you so much...i'd be lyin to u if i said i wasn't on the verge of doin snoopy dances! haha! so like...hey drac..come on back, come...don't be discouraged! lol o yes...peanut butta jelly..peanut butta jelly,peanut butta jelly! i just have to tell u this! i saw gerard walkin into krogers...and he was buyin bread. i was like..do u need some butta? o yes..i kno..how could that happen to me? but it did and i was glad! so like i can't wait till u update more of ur enchanting story cuz i love it so...and drac! hehe until then, lady kathrin
angelofopera chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
YaY! you didn't die...lol...good chapter but really short compared to the long wait for an update...hope to see more soon!
Ethlena chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
HI, and thank you so much for the new chapter which was, as ever, captivating. The standards of writing are as always very high and I very much enjoyed the content of the don't give up now and I hope your writer's block lifts soon. Thank you again for making me smile.

Ethlena
anotherblastedromantic chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
Wow! You're still alive! Wonderful; we all thought's you'd like, died or something! How cruel of you to leave us here hanging on to what the heck Cassidy is going to do next! Oh, do not grovel, little Countess Alana, we will eventually forgive you, but in order to have forgiveness you must write another chapter as quickly as you can, to satisfy our undying hunger for more! Still mourning Thomas, by the way. Good chapter anyhow!
vampygirl chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
YAYA! you finnaly updated! update soon
Almost-Lost-Hope6 chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
ok.. i am a new englander who has just suffered the loss of the patriots... there's a few minutes on the clock... and i decide it's a hopeless cause to watch the end of the game... i mope over to my computer... and check my email... NEW CHAPTER TO BOUND FOREVER! yes... so yet again your updated, however short, chapter has filled me with a temperary high. lol, please update soon, i think i'll need another chapter to make the pain lessen!

Love the story... come on cassidy what's with you!

~Liz