Reviews for A Growing Family
sophie chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Warrick said. "Nick died his skin green and joined a murdering cult of vampires." lol, Greg totally called it, Your story is great, so cute and entertaining, I can't wait to see chapter 6! Love the jaw drop at the end. Twins! Very funny.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
OMG!

This chap was so... funny :D

I luved it...And also how Warrick said the exact same thing Greg said someone would say "Nick died his skin green and joined a murdering cult of vampires " LoL!

Amy

P.S Vamps r very pale not green :)
Forensic Girl554 chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
YAY! Vampires!

Luv this chap

Amy

P.S Twilight is so awesome...if u haven't read/scene the movie i would do so NOW! :D
crzygrl chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
hey i loved the story it was awsome.
CrazyHouse chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Hey I like it tso far. Does lena live with sara and greg, and when in the story did they get married or did they get married in the first story.
Akasha Blaine chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
AH, where is the res of it? is this it or does it go straight onto Growing older, growing up? i'm really confused and totally addicted!

i was AMAZED by your first set of the series, i did write a review but my comp crashed and i was already 2 hours overdue for bed after goin to school, workin 6 hours and then due in school the next day, so unfortunately i didnt write another review!

Just have to say what i have read so far is amazin, as an avid watcher of csi, i believe that the likeness and believeability is AMAZING! Keep up the good work and PLEASE let me know wat has happened with the story

Many Thanks

Kdee

If you need to reach me to let me know i am available at

Cheers
Lalenna chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
DUDE! That rocked lol. Sorry its taken so long...new computer was set up today so I should hopefully be able to start catching up on all my unread ff. Watch out for more review. Im sure everythings going to be just as good as this. - Cas
EricASzmanda aka Adrienne chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Ahh twins! Aww, Greg would be the cutest and coolest dad ever! Nice update.

I can't wait until the sequel!:D
icklebitodd chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
woop woop. i love this fic jeez can't wait for more and the name oswald is so understanded namely cos everyone hates it but hint hint
Cheryl chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I can't wait for the sequel! This last chapter was hysterical! Loved the shock! Great work!
jewelbaby chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Oh come on where's the brith of the twins. Come on we need to see what they are named.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Aww twins! Did she have boys, girls or one of each? Can't wait for the sequeal!
remoob1513 chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
YOUR LEAVING US AT THAT, NO BIRTH, NO NOTHING, I GUESS I CAN I LIVE WITH THAT, I LOVE HOW GREG IS LIKE A GIDDY 5 YEAR OLD IT SUITS, BUT IT ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH HE CANT WAIT TO BE AN ACTUAL FATHER, WHICH I THINK THATS HOW HE WOULD BE ON THE SHOW TOO. SARA'S APREHENSION IS FUNNY BUT SHE IS ALSO A MOODY PREGNANT WOMAN SO THATS UNDERSTANDABLE, I LIKE THE GROUPS REACTION TOO. I ANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEQUEL ITS COOL, BUT NOW IT WOULD BE A TRILOGY, KEEP GOING. I LOVE THEM ALL.
ObessedTWFan chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
Awesome way to end a story. Loved the story, now i can't wait for the sequel which i hope isnt too far off in the future. Great Job!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 4 . 8/23/2005