Reviews for Card Captor Harry, Season One
Anonymous chapter 18 . 7/12
Awesome! I hardly remember when I last read a fanfic this fun. I guess it was two days ago... Oh, darn it, it was this one. My bad.
And Lee being straight? If so, then I'm a Norwegian Ridgeback.
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
that last rejected scene was obvious.
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
I... kind of... like it so far. I remember watching a few episodes of Card Captor Sakura when I was little and loving every second of it. Harry as the Card Captor is pure joy.
But.
The introduction of an OC rival for Harry kind of kills some of the fun. I get that Malfoy wouldn't make a good rival when it comes to the Clow Cards, but... a Slytherin girl that automatically hates Harry (and vice versa). It's basically a female Malfoy who's an otaku.
That's the other thing. EVERYONE in this fic is an otaku. I wouldn't really have a problem with this, but this is starting to feel more like a 'What if Harry and his friends were otaku?' fic with a bit of Card Captor, instead of 'Card Captor Harry' fic, 'oh yeah he also happens to be an otaku'. There's too much chatter about fanfiction and anime for the story. It waters down the plot/action/etc and prevents me from taking the story seriously.
So, fix that bit and maybe make Fei a more credible/respectable/likable rival, and I think this is a story I could really come to like.
Twylyte chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
This is a pretty good story, though the constant references to different anime, games, manga and other things gets a bit much at times. The fanfiction though... That's a bit too meta for my tastes, especially when the Create puts them in a fanfic of their own... That said, it's an awesome idea, and these little gripes didn't stop me from reading.
Great work,
-Twy
sakurademonalchemist chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
I so can't blame him for doing a Nara moment. The situation just BEGGED for it.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
To faves.
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I don't know if someone else has noticed this, but you have Harry convert some wizarding money to Euros in this chapter. Unless he's headed out of the country, this won't do much good, as Britain stayed out of the Euro system and still uses pounds.

Just a minor nit - I'm really enjoying the story!
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OMG! i finally found an author who used Harry as the clow master! i do that for my stories too except i didn't publish them, they need a lot of revising!
whiskedaway chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
wow. wooooooooow, this is total awesomeness!

one of the best hp crossovers in i've read ;DD

btw with whom will harry end up with? winter or lee? or a threesome? xDD
saphira21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
You did an amazing job blending in harry potter 3, CCS season 1, and certain aspects like putting fanfiction inside a fanfiction to make it unique. My brother kept on looking at me weirdly when I smile by myself everytime I read Winter's fangirl antics. Considering I see myself in her, well maybe not to the point of almost falling down the stairs but more of eating, washing dishes, and watching the tv while reading this fanfic from my kindle dead to the world around me. ))

Great job!

Arya
korat5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
god start but this story should be in the crossover secsion of the site it whould probaly get more readers if it was thare i found it by chance
knightlygirl chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Tsubasa means feather, just though you'd like to know (even though hoards of people probably answered that already)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Fei Lee is tots Morgan Le Fay
SirRealism chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Aww, they're in hate! So adorable. I love your style. The only way it could be better would be if Winter knew exactly what she was doing.
SirRealism chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Personally I'm glad you injected some personality into Ron and Hermione. Sure its out of character, but they never had much character to begin with. Makes it easier to actually like them as opposed to tolerating their presence as necessary plot devices.