Reviews for Falling From Grace
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
In fact there are so many films that stupid scenes should've been removed so that deleted scenes could be put in that add more back drop to the story.

Narnia movie 3 as a good example has a couple deleted scenes that actually make sense when put into context of the whole story but they chose to make it more Nintendoish instead with video game physics pretty much.

As a result they got into big trouble with the family and the rights to make more films forfeited which I am glad.

A lot of context from the book was not in it that had moral lessons.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
It's like voluntary drinking something labeled poison and saying "He's trying to kill me by having the bottle out!" when you had the choice to accept his dare or walk out.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
That's rather rude. It's not that people don't like incest it's that often like in this story it doesn't need to be and just makes things take longer and there is usually no warning to skip it to get to the actual story.

Not to mention it puts you on a fast track to hell.
Thorilian chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Wow, I'm impressed, I've read another story about MPD in Harry but this was so much more and was easy to follow, I know it's on hold but would like to read more if you write it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Continue it please. :)
nightheartbattles chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
cool story! i really like the idea!
sarah999 chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
I love the story. I really, truly hope you update. You can't just leave it like that...
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
oh so there gettin 2 meet harry now mint i hope a some ponit they merge that would b cool
IchigoRenji chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
MORE MORE MORE!
Kira Y chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
This is a very entertaining story and I cannot wait for another update.
JKfan-103 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
It was love at first sight when I saw update this wonderful thing.
din7 chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
pleas pleas pleas update this story i love it and can not wait for the next capter
b-nothing chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
absolutely intense.

b.
luvbooks chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
cool. i love this tory. i love the idea that Harry has mutiple personalities as it is a good why to express harry and show the way his personality changes. it is also reminds me of psychology which is me favorite lesson at school.

please please please wrute more soon as i want to kow what happens next
AnimeRebel014 chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
Ch.8 was bloody awesome! I cant wait for the next part to come out! keep 'em coming! You rock! _