Reviews for 77 Days
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very nice. I like the gentle easiness between Harry and Remus. And, I like that you actually seem to consider what Remus would say.
SlupinLove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aside from that rather... Obvious Twilight parallels (if you truly didn't know, that would be incredible) I loved it. You had me so absolutely the first time that Remus said "Puppy". It is my absolute favorite marauder name for Harry. I thought the twilightishness actually worked rather well with characters who are not extremely 2D. (the beach, swimming, shagging, birthday house with bed from beach...) The only thing I would have change is perhaps break it into as many as four-five chapters (friendship, crush, waiting, loving, Arthur). I was laughing so hard at the 'if I was going down- ohhhhhh bad choice of words..' and 'she's scary, but brilliant' . In my messed up world, Sirius, Remus, James, and Lily are so like Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Ron (characters parallel eachother in the order mentioned accepting RLSB)

But that's off topic. Bloody brilliant.
Elianna Eldari chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I like it, its sweet and fluffy without being too rediculous- it has its own internal logic it sticks to. DO you know if you're goint to write the HG/SS side, ir if someone else will? I'd be really interested in reading that as well.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw... cute
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! KAWAI! D
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
COMMAS AND PERIODS ALWAYS GO INSIDE THE QUOTATION MARKS. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE IT. LEARN TO USE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Freedom's Call chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ohh.. Sweet!
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
LOVE this!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
cute...
transgressions chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Excellent work, again. I enjoyed it. It was interesting that you chose to post a long work in only one chapter, but it greatly helped fluidity.
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
amazing! truly magnificeint!

very well done!

Liz
mysticruby chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Gos i love it that was so sweet i am so happy for the both of them
autumnchanges chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This was very cute and sweet. I liked it.

There was only one small problem... you said that Harry was 18 in the beginning and then you said he was 17.

Otherwise it was absolutely brilliant!

I just loved it.
Winter's Frozen Kiss chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I never thought I'd read a Remus/Harry fic in a million years but after reading that I think I might just change my mind on the pairing. That story was simply beautiful and you kept Harry and Remus in character wonderfully throughout. I loved the added pre-death Sirius/Remus and the Snape/Hermione just makes me laugh and now I think you should so write their version of 77 Days. They are actually one of my favorite het. pairings. Anyway, love it. I will read the sequel presently. Thanks again for a great read and I am adding this story to my list of recs on my profile page.
Daleeria chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was long, but extremely good. I think they make such a sweet couple!