Reviews for I Let Go
Hyper Kirby chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Ohmegee! I really liked this one-shot, Another Awesome Teen Titan's fic from you, I loved how Robin's feelings matched the song {Which is one of my faveourite songs btw} And I hope you write more like this. So, I give it a 10/10. C Loved it.
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
hey sexy, i'm so mad that they came up with these stupid new rules! I SO HAVE TO WRITE TO THE ADMINISTRATION! DAMN THEM ALL! well, i luved ur story, luv ya!

Josy
Amy0192010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aww, so romantic and is there another chapter after this one? Otherwise u rule at writting romantic ff's!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Heh, total cuteness! I love that, when he crushed her to him, tht's the best line ever...hah. Sorry, I'm so hyper! Um, i was hoping you'd start another story soon, i miss them...

Oh, and, aren't songfics not allowed anymore? Meh. Whatever.
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oh this is a really sweet story. Unlike some people, Songfics don't bother me because you put words in and did it right!

~Summer
Sersee Grayson chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
plz write more
EmbracingRain chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I really liked this! I totally agree about what you said about song fics being banned and such. It's not right. We have a right to use whatever we want in our stories. If we're writing about other people's characters, why can't we use songs that we like? Maybe we should start like a petition or something. You know, get the moderators to change their minds. So, awesome story, I hope you write more soon; I really enjoy your writings.

Always,

RupertLover09
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
God! how do u make such awesome stories! its great
23 | « Prev Page 1 2