Reviews for The Collective Years
fanka77 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
nikkicarter chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Oh :( Geez, you really put them through the wringer. Good stuff, though. Great story.
Dreamer22 chapter 13 . 3/4/2007
very well done, I have greatly enjoyed this and I look forward to reading more of your work!
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
I like you explination for Sarah and Charlie, well done
LCTC chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
Awesome fic! And I mean the whole thing! All for parts in this series! I was reading a fic by spacemonkey67 that a friend of mine recommended...and since I liked her fic so much I took a look at her favorites...which is where I discovered your fic just the other day. I absolutely adore this concept...I personally didn't need to read about all that angst (I'm a happy freak) *lol* ...nor for all this to be just a dream *pouts* ...jk... But I am very happy that in the last series Sam and Jack got together for real!

Seriously though...loved this fic...I was all happy in the beginning and then the angst had me in knots and then I was all happy once the story got happy again...only to have the angst come back and tie my stomach back up in knots...and then for it to finally get happy again! *lol* Keep that happiness goin'! It's my favorite! :D I'm just sayin' ;)

Now if only you get to the next series and let me know how this whole baby falls into the picture...I mean, is Sam pregnant for real? Or no? Very curious! Please get back to this series and post soon!

spacemonkey67 chapter 13 . 11/25/2005
Great ending to a great story. The only not great thing was that it was the end. You had me eagerly awaiting every chapter and you never disappointed me. As I mentioned above, sorry to see it end, but as a wise man once said, "All good things must come to an end."

GREAT STORY and i will be sure to look for other works by you in the future! Good Luck!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 13 . 11/22/2005
Awesome chapter.
Celtic Cross chapter 13 . 11/22/2005
Update! Update! Update! UPDATE! UPPDDATTE! Pleeze? :)
kissmekent chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
GREAT Story! I've been following it for a while, and I love it. I think that a great twist will be if they are in the colective chairs, and wake up not having the memory of their real lives, but the life they lived in the collective, but they have to deal with the real world... I love being evil to them! Good story, and good writing!
BookWorm37 chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
Wow. That must have made it extra hard on Sam when they get back to their own reality. This was an excellent story/series. You did such a great job on all of this, that I can't believe it's all over! It just seems like last week that I found this series...*sighs* so much longer than that.

I'm glad my reviews helped. I know how valuable a good review is, so I try to write a lot of them. I really have enjoyed reading this story.

Please, write another story when you can. You're writing style is WAY too good to do nothing with it. Don't stop writing. - BookWorm37
spacemonkey67 chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
I agree, if you've seen one wedding, you've seen them all. Great chapter and can't wait for the next one, but I am sorry to see it end!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 12 . 11/7/2005
Great chapter.
BookWorm37 chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. My point clear?

I loved this chapter and THANK YOU for not going into all of the details about the wedding and reception. I think it's best left up to a person's emagination. One part that I really just think was awesome was the part with Janet turning off the alarm clock in the morning. It was just so funny.

Anyway, I can't believe that this story is almost over (crying)! I mean, it's the end of the series...unless you're going to do a future-fic to finish the entire thing up? That would be so cool!
kissmekent chapter 12 . 11/6/2005
finally, took them long enough to get their act together! I hope it isn't just a 'happily after' ending, and that there will be much more to come!
spacemonkey67 chapter 11 . 11/5/2005
It may have taken forever, but it was totally worth the wait. I honestly couldn't figure out what Sam wanted to tell Jack all night, but I like when she did. I get right into your stories because of how well they are written. Keep up the good work. :)

Another great chapter and I hope you update as soon as you can.